Excellerant is a Collaborative Manufacturing Platform™ designed to measure and improve your machine shop performance. Watch the overview demo to learn more:
Our platform automatically collects shop data and gives your team powerful tools to visualize and optimize your production.
- Excellerant provides DNC (Direct Numerical Control), MDC (Machine Data Collection) and Reporting. Excellerant meets various certification requirements including ISO 9001 and CMMC.
- Excellerant begins where your CAM software ends, proving a centralized portal for storing, transferring, and maintaining your NC files. Paul will show an overview of how the DNC side of Excellerant can impact your process.
- Excellerant unifies all your manufacturing devices in a secure compliant network. Our MDC (Machine Data Collection) hardware automatically captures uptime, part counts, cycle times, and more from both modern and legacy machines.
Au cours de ce webinaire à la demande, vous apprendrez :
TriMech Solutions Consultant, Paul Ludwick, shows how our tablet-optimized Shop Floor Interface is designed to make an operator’s job easier and more enjoyable. In just a few taps, operators can input and contextualize shop-floor data such as scrap and downtime reasons. Downtime prevention buttons (i.e. “Low Material”) notify relevant team members of issues before they affect production. Paul will show how this data can be accumulated in targeted reports.
- How a Collaborative Manufacturing Platform can enhance your processes
- See how program data can be easily pushed to the shop floor and feedback captured
- Watch as various forms of Real-Time data is leveraged in live interfaces and reports
Solution en vedette
Optimisez votre atelier avec Excellerant. Une plateforme de communication et de données machine en temps réel conçue pour connecter et intégrer l'ensemble de votre processus de fabrication.