If you need to learn the fundamentals of using SOLIDWORKS software then you should try our SOLIDWORKS Essentials Course. New CAD users, seasoned users of other CAD systems, and veteran SOLIDWORKS users will all benefit from Essentials training. Real life case studies are used to illustrate processes to teach everything you need to know for building parametric models of parts and assemblies, and creating related production drawings.
Take a look at our training course preview video below to get a preview of the parts, assemblies, and drawings featured in the course along with an overview of the course content:
What will you learn?
You will obtain all the fundamental knowledge required for designing in 3D including sketching, design features, creating parts, building assemblies, and generating drawings with BOMs and exploded views.
- Sketching Best Practices – Learn the best practices for sketching quickly and effectively to give your models a strong foundation.
- Building Parts and Assemblies – Create parametric parts using a variety of features and assemble them together from the bottom-up.
- Create Production Drawings – Learn how to add different types of views and annotations to drawings to communicate your design.
Why take an Essentials course?
Taking an Essentials course can dramatically impact your productivity. Customers have realized a 50% to 90% reduction in design time because they know how to use SOLIDWORKS more effectively. If you are moving from another 3D CAD system then taking the SOLIDWORKS Essentials course will give you a head start to feeling confident with using SOLIDWORKS and learning the unique workflow and features.
Why Learn with Javelin?
Here are three good reasons to learn SOLIDWORKS with Javelin
- Learn In-class or Online – Classes can be taken in one of our 13 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies. Training locations include: Oakville ON., Markham ON., Vaughan ON., Ottawa ON., Kitchener ON., London ON., Windsor ON., Vancouver BC., Calgary AB., Edmonton AB., Regina SK., Winnipeg MB., and Dartmouth NS. You can also learn SOLIDWORKS through our live interactive learning environment where you can ask questions, get immediate answers from the instructor, and learn hands-on with SOLIDWORKS exercise files.
- Certified Instructors – SOLIDWORKS Certified Instructors deliver your training imparting their extensive knowledge to enhance your productivity.
- Training Experience – Since 1997 Javelin has been delivering SOLIDWORKS Essentials training to thousands of Canadian Engineers and Designers just like you!
Take a SOLIDWORKS Essentials Course
Check our training schedule to see when the next SOLIDWORKS Essentials course is available either live online or in a Canadian training facility near you.
Certified SOLIDWORKS Services available from Javelin
Javelin can help you to: