To enhance your current and future opportunities, it’s paramount to maintain an up-to-date design and development environment that helps keep you competitive and improve your operational efficiency. The SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program offers a smart, flexible way to protect your investment in the SOLIDWORKS 3D design experience.
Stay ahead of the competition
Support, upgrades, new versions, special releases, add-on features, webcasts—all designed exclusively for SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service program members. You can improve your performance and productivity with an intuitive 3D design experience for a competitive advantage.
- STAY PRODUCTIVE: With Subscription Service, you have access to extensive support from Javelin’s SOLIDWORKS experts to enhance your investment in SOLIDWORKS software and guide you through development challenges.
- STAY KNOWLEDGEABLE: You get full access to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, an expansive, easily searchable web-based library of technical articles, help topics, tech tips, best practices, solutions, and macros, all written, reviewed, and frequently updated by SOLIDWORKS experts. A few minutes of self-directed learning can help improve your productivity.
- STAY CURRENT: Subscription Service program members get free access to testing and certification for Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) and Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) credentials. Subscribers can take one advanced certification exam per subscription year. These certifications validate that the SOLIDWORKS user has expertise in the world’s most widely adopted 3D CAD software. Subscription members can access a free management report showing exam performance, skill areas for improvement, and recommendations to help achieve productivity gains with SOLIDWORKS software.
In addition to online and local tech support, new releases and software upgrades, your SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program also entitles you to access the following online services:
- MySolidWorks: Go to My.SolidWorks.com, your place for all things SOLIDWORKS. Get answers, stay current, sharpen your design skills, and share your expertise, all from the convenience of your mobile device or desktop. Talk to us today about the added features and value in MySolidWorks Standard and Professional – available for Subscription Services users only.
- SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal: The SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal is your online destination from purchase through installation and upgrade, bringing you the full range of SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service resources, including support, upgrades, service packs, enhancement requests, license information, forums, archived webcasts, partner discounts, e-learning, and more.
The latest SOLIDWORKS software
As a SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program customer you are entitled to the latest version of SOLIDWORKS with over 200 enhancements. Check out the video below to learn about the the latest features in the SOLIDWORKS 2018 release:
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service Program Privileges
Influence future SOLIDWORKS software by requesting specific enhancements. Subscription Service program members initiate more than 90 percent of the hundreds of enhancements in every SOLIDWORKS version. You can also preview SOLIDWORKS beta software and SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility (EV) Service Packs, making you one of the first to capitalize on the most current capabilities in CAD.
Extended software life
SOLIDWORKS addresses any critical issue you experience while using the software, whether you’re on the current version or the prior release. Full extended support runs 12 months from the release of the current version, so if you have a valid subscription contract, SOLIDWORKS and Javelin will support both the current and the prior release.
The best support services
Javelin is the number one Canadian SOLIDWORKS Value-Added Reseller (VAR) staffed by technical experts and engineers in six locations across Canada; delivering high levels of service across all products since 1997. As a SOLIDWORKS-certified VAR we must document our financial viability, show industry and technical expertise, and maintain a strong focus on customer service to earn and retain our certification. Javelin, as Canada’s largest SOLIDWORKS VAR, can provide the training and support that meets the rigorous standards of SOLIDWORKS excellence.
Upcoming Related Event
Become a SOLIDWORKS Expert by watching a LIVE Broadcast in October to learn What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2022, plus learn about 3D Scanning, and Additive Manufacturing.