Do you want to add your SOLIDWORKS data to the cloud? Learn how to use SOLIDWORKS with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to collaborate on CAD data.
Log in to MySolidWorks and watch training videos to learn how to easily open your CAD models in the cloud, increasing business agility by enabling you and your team to bring innovative products to market faster, anytime and from anywhere.
You will learn how to:
- Connect SOLIDWORKS to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, and manage ad hoc tasks.
- Use tasks, product explorer, and bookmarks to collaborate with team members to review and release project documents and SOLIDWORKS designs.
- Use Markup to review and annotate an existing design and communicate design changes.
- Review a design change, explore the impact of that change, and compare the old and new design revisions in SOLIDWORKS.
- Plan, execute, and monitor project status in real time with Project Planner.
START NOW to discover the benefits of adopting a cloud-based approach to product and data lifecycle management.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: