Calling all designers and manufacturers of automotive parts, heavy equipment and transportation machinery across all industries attend our virtual tech conference today at 11:00AM ET!
The theme of the Automotive Virtual Tech Conference is geared toward the automotive and transportation industries, but if you aren’t working in the automotive or transportation industry – not to worry! This event is packed full of tips, tricks and 3D technology and manufacturing solutions that can easily be translated to your specific business needs.
Register for the conference NOW
Four reasons to attend the conference
- Complimentary: During this complimentary event, you will learn about the industry leading 3D solutions that will enable you to accelerate product innovation, manage product development, and simplify production – allowing you to get your products on the road faster.
- Customizable: Pressed for time? We understand. This event is designed in a way that allows you to build your own schedule, attend only the sessions that are of interest to you, spend time networking with industry experts, and check out the 3D solution partner booths in the virtual trade show. Registration is necessary so that you can access the on-demand content for 30 days following the event.
- Networking: The event agenda has been organized so that there is plenty of time for networking with industry experts and fellow attendees. There are also other meet up spots; such as, the virtual trade show featuring the following exhibitors: 3D CAD (SOLIDWORKS), 3DEXPERIENCE, Desktop Metal, Stratasys, and Artec 3D.
- Prizes: Of course, it wouldn’t be a Javelin event without prizes! Your participation in a quick post-event survey will enter you in a draw for the chance to win 1 of 3 prizes; $200 Canadian Tire gift card, 3DConnexion Wireless Space Mouse, and a 55″ LG 4K Smart TV!
Virtual Tech Conference Sessions
Here is a list of the Virtual Tech Conference sessions:
- Automotive trends and the emergence of additive – presented by Stratasys
- Making sure your upholstery design is covered with ExactFlat
- Expand beyond SOLIDWORKS Simulation with SIMULIA – presented by SOLIDWORKS
- 3D scanning for automotive inspection
- Connect the dots – unlock the value hidden in your data
- Is your ERP system manufacturing focused?
- SOLIDWORKS tools for automotive design
- Introducing DELMIA CAM
- 3DEXPERIENCE Works: Revolutionize how you work and collaborate!
- Additive manufacturing for automotive – applications deep dive
Register and select your sessions
Register now to learn more about the free event. Once you have completed your registration, you will have access to the full agenda. Here is a quick guideline to sign up for different sessions and customize your event.
We look forward to meeting you at the Automotive Virtual Tech Conference!
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: