Artec hand-held portable 3D Scanners for Reverse Engineering
Artec Space Spider
Artec Space Spider is a hand-held 3D scanner designed specifically for CAD users and perfect for reverse engineering, product design, and quality control.
The Artec Ray is a high accuracy long-range laser 3D scanner, ideal for precise capture of large objects such as wind turbines, airplanes, and buildings.
Artec Leo is a smart professional 3D scanner for a next-generation user experience; see your object projected in 3D directly on the integrated HD display.
Artec 3D Scanners
Discover the limitless possibilities of 3D scanning with the portable 3D devices. Lightweight, mobile and compatible with several popular tablets, Artec scanners can be used absolutely anywhere to ensure a smooth capturing process without having to relocate objects to a particular place.
Revolutionary 3D scanning and data processing software
Creating 3D scanning masterpieces requires smart and powerful software to capture, process, analyze and edit data. Now anyone can achieve professional results with the most comprehensive and straightforward 3D scanning software on the market today.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface for smooth, expertly guided 3D scanning
- Quick and easy start-up process. No special positioning requirements, just point and shoot
- Artec Studio software is compatible with tablets as well as 3D sensors, and together with the battery pack for the 3D scanner, you can easily create professional scans anytime and anywhere
- Get high quality scans every time with a smart tracking system that ensures correct movement of the scanner and object capture
- Stop or pause scanning and continue exactly from where you left off, with the smart
- Achieve equally great results using both manual and Autopilot modes
Capturing data is easy with an Artec 3D Scanner
A three step automatic process using advanced software
1. Scan the object
No need to prepare your object in advance, just point the 3D scanner and shoot in automatic mode.
2. Fuse & Optimize
Optimize the size of your final file by reducing the number of polygons from millions to thousands while maintaining the high quality of the mesh.
Interested in an Artec 3D Scanner?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered