SOLIDWORKS is the tool of choice for every design, engineering, and manufacturing application.
Watch our demonstration to learn how our customers are using the leading software solutions to meet their needs. From industry examples to new features, this demo will highlight the major benefits of the SOLIDWORKS platform.
Featured in the SOLIDWORKS demo
- Mate Controller, Magnetic Mates and Walkthrough tools for creating your assemblies faster.
- Flexible Components and Structure System provides a flexible method to create welded structures with or without the use of complex 3D Sketches to define all members. In one single feature, you can add different members, and select various sizes by selecting a combination of sketch lines, points, and planes as locating references.
- SOLIDWORKS Inspection is a First Article Inspection (FAI) and in-process inspection software that streamlines and automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings and inspection reports (AS9102, PPAP, etc.).
- SOLIDWORKS CAM is a fully integrated, Knowledge Based Machining (KBM) technology that allows you to integrate 3D design and manufacturing processes under one system; to evaluate designs earlier in the process to avoid unexpected costs and delays in finishing products on time.
- SOLIDWORKS® Composer helps your organization, including non-technical users, leverage 3D CAD data to create dynamic graphical content that clearly and effectively depicts even your most complex products.
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize provides a suite of standalone software tools that combine industry-leading rendering capabilities with visual design-oriented features and workflows, allowing easy and fast creation of visual content that communicates a design’s vision, passion, and emotion.
Upcoming Related Event
Become a SOLIDWORKS Expert by watching a LIVE Broadcast in October to learn What's New in SOLIDWORKS 2022, plus learn about 3D Scanning, and Additive Manufacturing.