When it comes to collaboration, teams today face many challenges. Even before working from home became increasingly common, remote and in-person coworkers often have difficulties coming together for meetings and sharing ideas with a standard online meeting tool like Zoom® or GoToMeeting™.
New Online Meeting Tool for Engineering Teams
Lean Team Player on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform empowers your team to find new ways to innovate by bringing people together live, in a structure that guides discovery, analysis, and problem-solving. Designed to emulate and improve on whiteboard organizational techniques, Lean Team Player is full of intuitive, eye-catching, and easy-to-use tools. These tools are designed to improve meetings, workflows, team accountability, and more. Watch the on-demand video below to learn more:
Lean without limits
A modern, interactive online meeting solution accessible to everyone on the cloud, DELMIA 3D Lean Team Player provides value to teams working in ANY function, as well as cross-functional teams. This solution provides the framework to guide collaboration and improve team performance, enabling all team members to explore new ways to solve problems and improve operational issues with the ability to visualize rich 3Dcontent and data. Anchored in the principles of Lean Manufacturing — customer first, where people are the most important value, and the drive for operational agility and continuous improvement — this innovative solution, via the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, enables teams to address operational waste, variability and efficiency.
Just some of the benefits customers realize with DELMIA 3D Lean Team Player:
- Meetings end on time with all topics covered
- No one leaves the meeting without a clear view of actions and who is responsible
- Team members are more engaged and apt to contribute ideas and content
- Problems are more intensely focused and resolutions often become more apparent
Online Meeting Challenges
Operation team meetings typically lack structure and context. The majority of meetings waste time because they lack focus and structure to drive specific outcomes and actions.
Many teams work separately and lack good working relationships. Whether within or between teams the impact on business continuity is high (especially in today’s disruptive environment).
Teams do not like complexity. Today’s workers have enough challenges already – they will not adopt software or processes that are not simple to use and tailored to their needs.
Organizations enforce “top down” processes. Management dictates operations processes that disempower teams and stifle innovation that could otherwise be adding values to the organization.
Too Much Data
Decisions need to be made using information that is not easy to visualize. Teams need to understand ever-changing product and process data, KPIs (key performance indicators) and a myriad of reference information.
Driving lean operations improvements requires a change in team behaviors. Traditional team interactions are not truly collaborative and often result in missed opportunities and follow up.
Lean Team Player is a solution that will:
- Make the most of every team meeting
- Rapidly increase team performance and efficiency
- Easily deploy and adopt Lean principles
- Empower teams to solve problems autonomously
- Increase worker engagement and understanding of their roles and contributions
Learn about the benefits
Download the white paper to learn how your team will be able to:
- Digitalize and easily deploy lean practices
- Animate and collaborate digitally in operational meetings
- Access and contribute to the Lean board between meetings, ensuring the whole team remains informed, involved and updated
- Innovatively solve problems leveraging visualized data and evidence
- Capture and retain institutional knowledge, intellectual property and know-how
Discover SOLIDWORKS & 3DEXPERIENCE Works
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration: