Streamline Your Design Process with SOLIDWORKS Associative Analysis from Abaqus & SIMULIA
Are you ready for simulation that matches your desire for innovation? The 3DEXPERIENCE® Works Simulation portfolio provides comprehensive all-physics all-scale simulation solutions for SOLIDWORKS® users to evaluate how your products will behave in real life. Learn more about 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation with Abaqus and SIMULIA in the demonstration video below:
About 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation
With structural, fluid flow, plastic injection, fatigue, and electromagnetic simulation all in one place, you are empowered in getting the right technical insights you need for a new product development process backed with industry-leading solvers from Abaqus, fe-safe, CST, and SIMULIA.
Beyond the leading analysis capabilities, access to cloud-enabled collaboration features means version control is no longer out of control and high-performance computing power is at your fingertips. What’s better: SOLIDWORKS-associativity puts painful import/export procedures in your rear view.
Why 3DEXPERIENCE and Abaqus
The 3DEXPERIENCE Works Structural Simulation portfolio helps businesses of all sizes (small, medium or large) solve all types of structural problems enabling companies to bring new and innovative products to market faster.
Benefits of this portfolio:
- The SaaS model provides the right set of apps for the length of a project (three-month or one-year subscription) for flexibility.
- It is accessible directly from SOLIDWORKS® and 3DEXPERIENCE® SOLIDWORKS roles for unique and smooth design workflow.
- Company experts can easily customize the application UI based on internal workflows for everyone in the company to access simulation.
- Scalable and Powerful
- All structural roles use the same Abaqus FEA technology, recognized as the industry leader, from the Designer to the Analyst role.
- This cutting-edge, proven Abaqus technology solves with speed and accuracy from the simple linear static, small-deformation scenarios to the most complex nonlinear dynamic, large-deformation, high-speed events.
- All structural roles use the same cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE platform where data is securely stored and easily accessible from anywhere at any time.
- Making design decisions is faster with simulation results that are easy to review, compare and share from the web dashboard.
- The cloud computing option lets the user choose when to run simulations in the cloud to free up local computer resources and access unique computing power.
Discover SOLIDWORKS & 3DEXPERIENCE Works
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration: