Stratasys recently released three new PolyJet 3D printers to add to the portfolio. These additions expand capabilities for designers and allow for better quality, full colour, functional prototypes.
Stratasys J35 Pro
Let’s start with the Stratasys J35 Pro, a low-cost all-in-one 3D printer. This office friendly 3D printer offers full colour, multi-material printing for designers and engineers in a much smaller compact package. Use up to three different materials separately or simultaneously to produce concept models, functional prototypes, jigs, fixtures, and more.
The J35 Pro allows prototypes to look, feel, and function like the final product. Designs that were once outsourced can now be created in-house in a fraction of the time, which saves both time and budget. Start iterating earlier, correct errors easily and verify designs more efficiently, so you can get your design to market faster.
Stratasys J55 Prime
The new Stratasys J55 Prime extends the J55 outstanding modeling offering from the visual full colour to tactile, textual, and feeling sense. Includes the ability to combine rubber-like shore (elastico), high-impact (D-ABS), VeroContact (Biocompatibility) materials together with the full-colour Pantone validate capabilities.
If you are familiar with the Stratasys J55 3D printer, the key differences in the J55 vs J55 Prime are:
- Addition of more than 140K colour space
- Opaque colours
- High tough – D-ABS (Ivory)
- Flexible/Shore – Elastico (Clear and Black)
- Biocompatibility (VeroContact Clear)
The addition of VeroUltra opaque colours is perfect for the following applications:
- Toys & Figurines: High fidelity modeling with fine detail simulation for the toy industry
- Consumer Electronics: ideal solution for fine thin plastic models with textures simulating fabrics or wood for consumer electronics.
- Consumer Goods: saturated colours, smooth tones, and fine textures allows consumer goods to be modeled to the highest realism for appearance.
- Automotive: perfect for expo models with the capabilities for transparent parts, back-lit panels, and buttons.
- Packaging: ideal for simulating simple and complex packaging including all textures, text, and logos.
Stratasys J5 MediJet
The new J5 MediJet PolyJet 3D printer has multi-materials and multi-colour capabilities allowing academic medical centres, hospitals, and medical device companies to create vivid anatomical models and drilling and cutting guides that are sterilizable and biocompatible.
J5 MediJet applications include:
- Hospitals & Academic Medical Centers: Patient: specific 3D printed medical models can help improve patient outcomes by allowing medical professionals to train and better plan for surgical procedures.
- For Medical Device Companies: Enhance training and education programs and improve product quality. Create consistency in new medical device development and testing to enhance product quality, reduce costs and accelerate time to market.
- For Doctors & Surgeons: Improve clinical outcomes, increase efficiency, and reduce waste using models based on real patient anatomy.
Want to get started with 3D Printing?
Our 3D Printing resources can help you to: