Take a look at the Stratasys J5 MediJet
The economical, compact, medical modeling 3D printer
The all-in-one medical printer
The new standard for medical planning, education, and testing.
J5 MediJet™ sets a new standard for medical modeling. With multiple materials and multi-colour capabilities, academic medical centers, hospitals and medical device companies can create brilliantly vivid anatomical models and drilling and cutting guides that are sterilizable and biocompatible – all in one platform.
For academics, surgeons, and medical device designers
Print vivid anatomical models and drilling and cutting guides*
Multiple Medical Applications
- Patient-specific anatomical models for pre-surgical planning
- Precisely accurate anatomy for training and education
- Surgical guides and tooling*
- Medical device product development
Multi-material and multi-colour capabilities
Create patient specific, brilliantly vivid anatomical models with multiple materials and multi-colour capabilities that are biocompatible and can be sterilized.
Functional surgical guides and tooling
Create drilling and cutting guides* that are sterilizable and biocompatible
More printing with less handling
Accommodate multiple medical models in a single print with significantly less handling.
Small footprint, big impact
Print exact pathologies on-demand and train physicians, students and medical device field staff from anywhere. MediJet™ is economical and compact enough for small lab spaces.
* with approved 3rd party 510k cleared segmentation software
Medical 3D Printing Applications
For teaching, medical device production, and surgical procedures
For Hospitals & Academic Medical Centers
Improve point-of-care planning, patient satisfaction, and training and education.
Using patient-specific 3D printed medical models for on-demand training and pre-surgical planning can improve patient outcomes by reducing complications and decreasing OR time and length of hospital stay.
Data demonstrates that patient satisfaction improves when 3D medical models are used as part of education for informed consent.
For Medical Device Companies
Enhance training and education programs and improve product quality.
Create consistency in new medical device development and testing to enhance product quality, reduce costs and accelerate time to market.
Scale up product demonstrations when training field staff and physicians on a new medical device by providing models that replicate the disease state your device is intended to treat—no storage requirements or ethical concerns associated with animal and cadaver models.
For Doctors & Surgeons
Patient-Specific Pre-Planning Models, Molds and Cutting Guides
Improve clinical outcomes, increase efficiency and reduce waste using models based on real patient anatomy.
Create fit-for-purpose tools, jigs and fixtures to optimize workflows in research labs and the operating theaters. Physicians can produce customized tools for research and clinical care, helping to eliminate manufacturing constraints and makes processes more agile.
Biocompatibility certification and sterilization of materials.
Stratasys J5 MediJet Specifications
Unparalleled 3D printing versatility
|Supported Sterilization Processes||Steam (4 minutes at 132 °C), Gamma (25 – 50 kGy),
EtO (specifications available upon request)
|Digital Model Materials||Unlimited number of composite materials including over 500,000 colours|
|Build Tray||Printing area: 1,174cm2
Max Part Size: Up to 140 x 200 x 190mm (5.51 x 7.87 x 7.48 in.)
|Network Connectivity||LAN - TCP/IP|
|System Size and Weight||651 x 661 x 1511mm (25.63 x 26.02 x 59.49 in.); 228 kg (503 lbs.)|
|Operating Conditions||Temperature 18 – 25 °C (64 – 77 °F); relative humidity 30-70%
|Power Requirements||100–120 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 6A, 1 phase
220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 3A, 1 phase
|Regulatory Compliance||CE, FCC, EAC|
|Layer Thickness||Horizontal build layers down to 18 microns (0.0007 in.)|
|Build Modes||High Quality Speed (HQS) – 18.75μm|
|Accuracy||Deviation from STL dimensions with rigid materials,based on size:
under 100 mm – ±150μ; above 100 mm – ±0.15% of part length.*
*true for 67% (1 sigma) models printed for future information can be found in the spec sheet
Stratasys J5 MediJet Benefits
Lets you build, accurate, repeatable parts faster than ever before
3D printing workflow, simplified.
MediJet’s large tray accommodates multiple medical models in a single print and requires significantly less handling.
GrabCAD Print software makes it easy:
- Automatically corrects files and reduces print time with automatic tray arrangement.
- Calculate the time and material resources needed for production before printing.
- 3MF file supported – significantly simplifies color assignment in your workflow
- New feature alerts the user if there has been cross contamination with a biocompatible material.
- Schedule and monitor the print job remotely from your mobile device or browser.
- Get automatic alerts remotely when the job is printing and finished.
All in one certified system
510k cleared for clinical diagnostic use with leading segmentation software companies
- Biocompatibility certification
- ISO 10993-1:2018 for limited contact to tissue and bone and permanent contact to intact skin
- ISO 18562-1:2017 for breathing gas pathways in healthcare applications
- Sterilization methods
- Steam, Gamma and EtO for MED610 and MED615RGD
- Steam, Gamma, and EtO for Rigid Transparent family
- ISO 13485 Certified (material and hardware manufacturing sites)
Medical 3D Printing Resources
Learn how medical practitioners are using 3D printers
3D Printer Services
3D Printing Productivity and maintenance with Javelin services
With our 3D Printer Subscription Service, you have access to extensive help from our 3D Printing experts. Which will enhance your hardware investment and guide you through development challenges.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Onsite Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of 3D printer software updates and technical tips and tricks.
Learn about our 3D Printer Subscription Service »
Maintenance & Materials
When you purchase a new 3D printer from Javelin, our service contracts give you predictable maintenance costs and simplified purchasing cycles for spare parts, service and consumables/material.
- Annual onsite service of your machine
- Get replacement 3D printer materials and parts directly from us
Exclusive pricing for Education
Contact us to learn more about educational pricing and maintenance contracts for educational institutions.
3D Printer Training
Our exclusive 3D Printing training and mentoring will show you how to optimize and 3D Print your 3D models more cost effectively to become an Additive Manufacturing expert:
- Learn how to print Your 3D designs with confidence
- Understand 3D printing technology and material usage
- Reduce your 3D printing time and costs
Is the Stratasys J5 MediJet right for you?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered