Do you need to design collaboratively, test your design in real-world conditions, and store your files without worrying about overwriting? Then the 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS might be what you’re looking for.
This video demonstrates how 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS shares data with Simulation, Sheet Metal and Visualize on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to better enhance your working environment.
What is 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS?
The 3DEXPERIENCE® SOLIDWORKS® connects the industry-leading desktop SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD solution to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, a cloud-based product development environment. Take advantage of the intuitive parametric and subdivision modeling, photo rendering and structural simulation capabilities, as well as the robust collaboration and data and product lifecycle management tools. The offers come with online training courses, access to a vibrant online community and support from your local reseller.
With all data saved securely on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, your design and engineering teams can access, share and manage your product information at any time, from anywhere and on any device. Collaborate in real time across disciplines, departments and your entire business ecosystem, including customers, partners and suppliers. Add new roles that work together seamlessly, and have a consistent user experience so you can design, simulate and manufacture your products in one place, on the platform. Simplify license management with the ability to monitor usage, manage users and assign and remove licenses from a single administrative dashboard.
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Offers
Similar to the traditional desktop SOLIDWORKS version there are three offers to choose from, Standard, Professional and Premium:
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Standard: intuitive, robust SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD solution connected to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform featuring part and assembly modeling, 2D drawings and productivity and automation tools
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional: all capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Standard plus photorealistic rendering, automated cost estimation, reverse engineering, automated design and drawing checking, and tolerance analysis
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Premium: all capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Professional plus piping, tubing, electrical cable and harness routing design, and advanced surface flattening capabilities
3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Apps
The 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Apps include the following roles/applications:
- SOLIDWORKS 3D Creator: browser-based 3D parametric modeling role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that lets teams create conceptual and detailed designs easily (included with Standard, Professional and Premium)
- SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor: browser-based subdivision modeling role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that lets teams create highly stylized, organically and ergonomically shaped products quickly and easily (included with Professional and Premium)
- Collaborative Industry Innovator: browser-based role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for product lifecycle management featuring issue, change and route management, 3D visualization and markup, Kanban-style task management and more (included with Standard, Professional and Premium)
- Collaborative Business Innovator: browser-based role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for centralized team collaboration offering secure data storage and sharing, tailored dashboards, social communities and more (included with Standard, Professional and Premium)
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Simulation Designer: simulation role connected to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, providing linear static structural and time-based motion analysis capabilities for parts and assemblies (included with Premium only)
Get help switching to 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS
Discover SOLIDWORKS & 3DEXPERIENCE Works
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration: