Energy conservation, safety and noise reduction. These are key functions of Thermal/Acoustic Blankets, and major components in enabling companies to meet the demands of government regulations and to manage operating costs in today’s rapidly evolving oil and gas industry.
Typical Thermal/Acoustic Blanket Production issues
Does your organization struggle with:
- Slow, expensive manual design and fabrication processes?
- Multiple site visits to achieve the right fit?
- Less than optimal material utilization and excessive costs?
- Efficiently managing reorders?
ExactFlat for SOLIDWORKS is the Solution
ExactFlat and SOLIDWORKS automate the design and development of thermal and acoustic blankets, enabling designers to go from a design request to a production-ready pattern in less than an hour.
Join us for a Best Practices Webinar on Wednesday, May 28, 2014, at 2:00PM (EST). In this 30 minute webinar, we’ll show you how design and production automation helps you to:
- Avoid the endless number of iterations to manually create a form fitting jacket
- Design covers that form perfectly around tight fitting joints on the valves, piping or equipment
- Build cover that conforms precisely to the curvature of the piping
- Accurately measure the placement of attachment points, grommets and fasteners
- Enable quick and cost-effective response to retrofit jobs or short run reorder quests
Who Should Attend the Webinar?
- Designers & Engineers: looking to add new techniques and maintain your competitive edge.
- Management: evaluating ways to increase their productivity and profitability and establish a new industry benchmark on bid turnaround time.