So many parts to inspect, so little time, and ‘one’ un-inspected part could completely shut down production. If you want to get to market faster, you have to optimize your inspection process — keeping costs down, and production up. From parts inspection to improving quality, to eliminating errors, SOLIDWORKS Inspection software automates the creation of ballooned inspection drawings, and industry-standard reports.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection offers:
- A simple and intuitive application that reduces the time to create inspection documentation by up to 90 percent.
- A way to virtually eliminate input errors and inconsistencies, thus improving quality and reducing time-to-market.
- The flexibility you require — even if you don’t have SOLIDWORKS CAD, you can use it as a standalone SOLIDWORKS Inspection application or integrated SOLIDWORKS Inspection add-in.
- And, it lets engineers do what they do best: focus on design.
Watch the video to see how SOLIDWORKS Inspection provides the flexibility your quality engineers and inspectors need to maximize your design and engineering resources and create better products faster, and more cost-efficiently.
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Benefits
SOLIDWORKS Inspection is a simple and intuitive application that reduces the time needed to create inspection documentation by up to 90%, and virtually eliminates errors inherent to any manual process, thus improving quality and reducing time to market. SOLIDWORKS Inspection lets you
- Use the stand-alone application or the SOLIDWORKS add-in to quickly balloon engineering drawings and create inspection reports.
- Work with SOLIDWORKS drawing files, PDFs or TIFFs.
- Automatically balloon Inspection Dimensions specified by the designer or mechanical engineer.
- When working with PDF and TIFF files, capture inspection data using Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- Compare drawing revision to quickly identify changes.
- Instantly export finished ballooned drawings as a PDF.
- Export inspection reports to Excel spreadsheets using standard templates such as AS9102 or PPAP forms.
- Customize Excel templates using the Template Editor to follow company or industry standards.
In addition to all the key features mentioned above, SOLIDWORKS Inspection Professional allows users to manually or almost automatically enter measured inspection values.
- Enter measured values for each characteristic directly into the project either manually or by using a digital calliper.
- Import Coordinate-Measuring Machine (CMM) results.
- Highlight dimensions in green, red or yellow to instantly see which dimensions are In Tolerance, Out of Tolerance or Marginally within Tolerance – based on the values entered.
- Export colour-coded ballooned drawings and inspection reports.
Take the next step
Get pricing and more information about SOLIDWORKS Inspection by visiting our website
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: