This summer Javelin employees will try to improve the game of Golf with SOLIDWORKS software and Stratasys 3D Printers by developing new products and testing them out on the green.
Our Golf Product Design Brief
- Identify golf related products that could be redesigned or improved.
- Create different versions of the product with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software.
- Virtual test the product design with SOLIDWORKS Simulation, what material should it be made of? Will it break when used?
- 3D Print prototypes with a Stratasys 3D Printer to further test and refine the design.
- Create manufacturing instructions and documentation using SOLIDWORKS Composer.
- Use SOLIDWORKS products to create marketing collateral for the product.
- 3D print the final design and use it at the Golf Tournament in September.
Our Golf Related Projects
Review our current golf related projects, we will be adding more soon:
- Golf Guard, the first project we are tackling is the Golf Grip Guard, this was a customer suggested project and we will try to help him out.
- Could a Hockey Stick Putter designed with SOLIDWORKS improve your Short Game?
- SOLIDWORKS Designed Golf Tees
- How to make the Perfect Golf Putt using SOLIDWORKS Motion [VIDEO]
- Solving SOLIDWORKS surfacing challenges when designing a Golf Club head [VIDEO]
Provide your input for a Golf Product
Are there golf products that you use that could be improved? Is there a product that you purchased that has a poor design, it may of easily broke, it didn’t function correctly, or just frustrates you to use? Let us know about a golf product you would like to see redesigned via the comments section below – we’ll take it into consideration, and try to improve your golfing experience.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: