SOLIDWORKS World 2016 is coming up in Dallas, TX., from January 31st through February 3rd, 2016. SOLIDWORKS World is the one event where designers and engineers, like yourself, come together to share and explore their passion for all things SOLIDWORKS. If you’re looking for new and innovative ways to make great design happen, then SOLIDWORKS World 2016 is the place to be.
5 reasons why should you attend the largest 3D design event…
- Find Answers to Your Everyday Design Challenges: Expand your knowledge about all things SOLIDWORKs in three days with over 200+ breakout sessions
- Get a Preview of the Future of SOLIDWORKS: Be among the first to hear about the SOLIDWORKS roadmap for the future
- Explore New Technologies: Walk through the Partner Pavilion filled with over 100 Partners offering the latest in best-of-class integrated design solutions
- Test-Drive the Latest Tools: Experience all of the latest SOLIDWORKS products in one place
- Shake Hands and Make Friends: Share your thoughts, exchange tips and tricks, and network with peers
Register for SOLIDWORKS World 2016
Early Bird Special
Register before January 8, 2016 and save $100
Save As a Group
Are you planning to register three or more people for SOLIDWORKS World 2016? If YES, take advantage of the 3-for-2 pass!
Share Your Knowledge, get a free pass
The SOLIDWORKS World Call for Presentations is still open. Submit a presentation for consideration as a speaker at SOLIDWORKS World 2015. All accepted presenters will receive a complimentary full conference pass to the event.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: