3 million students are an integral part of the SOLIDWORKS community. Educators and students asked for more and DS SOLIDWORKS have answered.
Announcing MySolidWorks for Students to help students boost their SOLIDWORKS skills by connecting them with relevant SOLIDWORKS content and services – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Students with the best SOLIDWORKS skills often get the best jobs.
Provides students with all things SOLIDWORKS, including:
- Over 320 product tutorial videos
- SOLIDWORKS Certified Associate (CSWA) prep course
- Share your designs with online storage services
- Access reliable, near-by manufacturers
- Get the Buzz — keep up with what companies, educators and students are doing with SOLIDWORKS worldwide
- Search for and get answers to your questions about SOLIDWORKS
- Download free 3D and 2D CAD models of user-contributed and supplier-certified parts, assemblies, and more
Availability for MySolidWorks for Students
- MySolidWorks is available to the Student while their student license is valid
- Students that purchase the SOLIDWORKS Student Edition also get access to MySolidWorks.
- Schools with SOLIDWORKS Education Edition licenses on current subscription get free student licensing and free access to MySolidWorks for Students. (Schools can also apply to become CSWA Academic providers.)
NOTE: Qualified schools, on SOLIDWORKS subscription receive free student licensing for home use, free certification exams, and now access to MySolidWorks for Students. Students with a Student Engineering Kit (SEK) 2016-2017 serial number or Student Edition 2016-2017 serial number can register to get MySolidWorks for Students.