SOLIDWORKS 2017 3D Interconnect delivers groundbreaking new capabilities for working with both neutral and native CAD data from various sources, unlocking powerful new workflows for you to collaborate with customers and vendors. SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect is designed for a “mixed CAD” environment:
- Consultants/Manufacturers working with customers that have a different CAD system
- Companies that have lingering legacy data
- Companies looking to switch from one 3D CAD software to SOLIDWORKS
Below you can watch our SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect webinar on-demand to see the latest data import and interconnect options in SOLIDWORKS 2017 software. During the webinar we will review many of the new features and techniques including:
- How to maintain direct integration of native CAD files from PTC Creo®, Autodesk Inventor®, Siemens NX™, Solid Edge®, and CATIA®, and treat them like native components.
- How to avoid fixing errors or problems due to SOLIDWORKS awareness of all components in the native CAD files, like face and edge IDs.
- How to directly open imported files and treat them like Base Parts, so you can freely make design modifications without affecting the native file.
- How to update both part and assembly files as design changes take place with Update Model feature.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Resources
Access our resources page to get everything you need to learn what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2017; including tech tips, demonstrations, and upcoming product webinars.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: