Experiencing a repeated SOLIDWORKS Crash? This is the first in our series of crash troubleshooting guides. Here are some recommended steps to troubleshoot the problem:
- If in addition to crashing you are also getting warnings about low system resources from SOLIDWORKS Resource Monitor, then review this article.
- Have you restarted your system lately? We don’t mean Shut Down, but rather a genuine Restart! See this article for reference.
- Is the crashing specific to a particular file or set of files? Is it happening to your colleagues as well? This will help to narrow down whether the problem lies with the files or with the computer system.
- Is there an error message being produced along with the crash? Try Googling it, and also if on active subscription you can search the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base. Tip: after reading an article you can double-click the back button to return to your search results.
- Check that your system is compatible with the SOLIDWORKS version you are running. Check our latest SOLIDWORKS hardware recommendations
Certified SOLIDWORKS Services available from Javelin
Javelin can help you to: