SIMULIAworks Structural Mechanics Engineer advanced simulation software enables you to make smart, collaborative design decisions to improve efficiency and boost your bottom line.
No matter what kind of product you design, physical testing is expensive and time consuming; and design changes made late in the design cycle are hazardous to your health as well as your schedule and budget. Enter SIMULIAworks Structural Mechanics Engineer, a role in the 3DEXPERIENCE® WORKS simulation portfolio.
Structural Mechanics Engineer is here to help you make informed decisions faster and streamline efficiency by cutting back on physical prototypes and late-stage design changes. By using this role, you are able to:
- Use industry-leading geometry preparation tools
- Efficiently build finite element models
- Easily calibrate complex material models from test data
- Capture realistic physics with a broad range of analysis procedures
- Increase confidence in designs in early and detailed design phases
- Use Simulation tools that scale to meet your needs
- Share status and results with your team so design decisions can be made faster
WATCH THE VIDEO to explore Structural Mechanics Engineer in two minutes.
Learn more about SIMULIAworks
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: