Building collaborative design teams—tapping talent and generating ideas from throughout the organization— is most cost-effective and efficient when team members can collaborate from anywhere, anytime and on any device, no matter where they are located. SOLIDWORKS Collaborative Designer makes connecting your desktop SOLIDWORKS software to the cloud easy for team collaboration.
Discover through this on-demand webinar how to align your SOLIDWORKS desktop software to your growth strategy with all the benefits of a cloud-based platform.
About SOLIDWORKS Collaborative Designer
Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS® connects SOLIDWORKS Desktop to the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform allowing designers to securely save SOLIDWORKS data to the cloud and access it from anywhere with a browser. All 3DEXPERIENCE solutions for design, simulation, manufacturing and governance can leverage the data once it’s on the platform.
- Save on the Cloud: Save your CAD data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and make it available to all solutions on the platform.
- Review tasks and data: Review tasks and open design data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform without leaving SOLIDWORKS.
- Share your SOLIDWORKS data: Enable stakeholders to use your design data along with all available business data in the cloud while you continue to work in SOLIDWORKS.
- Collaborate on any device: Share your SOLIDWORKS designs within your business ecosystem from any device, at any time.
- Perform Livecycle Operations: Search, explore, and select relevant design contexts from a web browser, and perform lifecycle operations including revise, release and lock/unlock.
- Manage on the Cloud: View, share, annotate, discuss and manage designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device with a web browser.
- Visualize online: Visualize 3D components instantly from any web-enabled device. Navigate tabular and 3D design data simultaneously and easily validate the differences between two product structures.
- Seamless Interaction: Avoid rework and data translation errors through seamless interaction with 3DEXPERIENCE design tools such as SOLIDWORKS 3D Creator and 3D Sculptor.
- Securely Manage & Revise: Securely manage your data and all facets of your product development process on the platform. Control revisions with specialized tools.
Want to connect your SOLIDWORKS Desktop to the Cloud?
Learn more about the SOLIDWORKS Collaborative Designer and our latest 3DEXPERIENCE Training courses to get you started.
Discover SOLIDWORKS & 3DEXPERIENCE Works
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration: