Today, Dassault Systèmes offers a variety of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) solutions. SOLIDWORKS® Simulation, with its integrated analysis tools has been helping designers and engineers in making important design decisions for years. Now with the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, Dassault Systèmes are redefining integration and collaboration, to bring together all aspects of your business in a single platform to increase collaboration, improve execution and accelerate innovation.
3DEXPERIENCE CFD Demonstration
During this on-demand webinar, learn about the Fluid Dynamics Engineer role as part of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, which is integrated in SOLIDWORKS CAD desktop.
- The webinar focuses on the following:
- Overview of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Key highlights of the Fluid Dynamics Engineer role and SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation
- Workflow covering an aerodynamics example
- Parametric Design Optimization for fluids
- Industry applications
Fluid Dynamics Engineer Role
Perform fluid flow and heat transfer simulations, leading to better quality designs while avoiding manufacturing issues. The Fluid Dynamics Engineer Role allows you to:
- Efficiently explore fluid flow and thermal performance design alternatives to accelerate product innovation
- Leverage full integration with CAD and PLM for concurrent, simulation-driven product development
- Easily predict steady-state and long-transient flow and thermal behavior of products with the designer-centric guided interface
- Automate design exploration with Parametric Design study application
- Minimize IT overhead using cloud compute options
- Include local compute up to 16 cores — with additional compute capacity also available
Interested in 3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation?
3DEXPERIENCE Works Simulation is a portfolio of connected, powerful and collaborative simulation solutions on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. It empowers you to accelerate design innovation by solving engineering challenges for your SOLIDWORKS® 3D designs with full data associativity. Learn more about the cloud-based simulation tools »
Discover SOLIDWORKS & 3DEXPERIENCE Works
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration: