Join us at a SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2017 Canada Event to learn how the new SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2017 Suite will help you to shorten your design cycles, reduce costs, and design better products!
At a SOLIDWORKS Simulation event you will learn:
- Is the stress actually that high? Automatic Stress Hotspot Detection will help you find out.
- New Simulation Display makes your simulation images better than ever.
- Flow Simulation has amazing new features like multi-variable optimization.
- Injection Molding with SOLIDWORKS Plastics has never been easier. An improved UI, better meshing controls and automatic control valves mean you can do more, faster!
- Many more exciting features!
Everyone who attends a SOLIDWORKS Simulation event will receive a complimentary:
- 30 day evaluation of any SOLIDWORKS Simulation products.
- 1 hour mentoring session with one of our SOLIDWORKS Simulation engineers ($500 value)
Register for an upcoming event near you:
|Event Date||Start & End Time||Location||Register|
|Tuesday, November 1, 2016||4:30 PM – 5:30 PM||Calgary, AB.||Register|
|Thursday, November 3, 2016||4:30 PM – 5:30 PM||Edmonton, AB.||Register|
|Tuesday, November 15, 2016||4:30 PM – 5:30 PM||Winnipeg, MB.||Register|
Meet the Presenter: Peter Kjellbotn, Simulation Product Manager
Peter has a strong background in 3D design and analysis with SOLIDWORKS. He works closely with hundreds of companies in Alberta to provide solutions and guidance for mechanical design and manufacturing. He was born and raised in Edmonton, and holds a BSc. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alberta. He started his career in the Calgary manufacturing industry, doing product and process engineering before moving back to Edmonton to pursue a career with Javelin.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Resources
Access our resources page to get everything you need to learn what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2017; including tech tips, demonstrations, and upcoming product webinars.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: