Use the Task List dialog box in SOLIDWORKS PDM Administration to monitor tasks and view information about completed tasks.
To monitor tasks:
- Expand Tasks and double-click Task List
- In the Task List dialog box, under Pending tasks, view tasks that are executing or waiting to execute
- You can Suspend, Resume, or Cancel pending tasks
- Under Completed tasks, view tasks that have finished executing
- To see additional information about a task, select it and click Details
- Error information is displayed for failed task
- To specify the number of task records displayed under Completed tasks, click Options
- To Launch a task from the Task List dialog box, click Add Task
Want to do more with SOLIDWORKS PDM?
Our Certified SOLIDWORKS PDM Experts can help you to: