Dashboards are the interface that users interact with when accessing the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS Platform. The Dashboard is populated with Widgets that allow access to apps and links. Dashboards can be associated with a Role or custom created.
All Dashboards contain the same common elements. These are:
- The Compass, which provides access to related apps and links and these are grouped as follows
- North – Social and collaborative
- East – Information intelligence
- South – Simulation
- West – 3D Modeling
- The Top Bar, which contains various tools for interfacing with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Tabs for organizing Widgets
The fourth common element is the action bar which contains tools specific to each app.
Users can have access to multiple dashboards based on the Roles they hold, as well as Dashboards created by them or other members of their platform. If a Role is selected, the apps belonging to the role are displayed. Selecting an app will display the Dashboard associated with that app.
To learn more about Dashboards, read my article on Engineers Rule: Welcome to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform: Dashboards.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: