If you are an existing SOLIDWORKS user then you need to take a look at the Simulation suite of products that are built right into SOLIDWORKS. Simulation software is a powerful, intuitive and accurate 3D engineering solution designed to help improve product performance and quality by indicating how your design will behave before it is built.
Discover SOLIDWORKS Simulation
To gain a better understanding of how SOLIDWORKS Simulation can help your business I recommend you take a new Introduction to Simulation video training course available in MySolidWorks. The course includes the following video lessons:
- Discover the SOLIDWORKS Simulation product suite.
- Get started with an introduction of the Simulation user interface and walk through the setup process.
- Learn how to test an assembly with contact, bolts and remote loads.
- Go further with assembly testing with contact hierarchy, pin connectors and spring connectors definition.
- Learn how shells are used to model thin structures.
- Understand the concept of mesh convergence by seeing how the size of elements affects stresses, strains and displacements.
- Learn how to optimize designs to reduce model weight by varying model dimensions.
- Analyze natural frequencies and modes of assembly structures.
- Discover how to analyze a structure under repeated loading conditions using the Fatigue module.
- Learn how to combine loads in different configurations using the Load Case Manager.
- Test thermal behavior of your product while considering radiation, conduction and convection.
- Discover how to analyze a portion of a larger assembly to save time and to get more accurate results using submodeling.
The first lesson will introduce you to the entire Simulation product suite including SOLIDWORKS Simulation (FEA, structural analysis), SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD, fluid flow and heat transfer), SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematic and dynamic analysis), SOLIDWORKS Plastics (plastic injection molding) and SOLIDWORKS Sustainability.
Looking for in-depth SIMULATION Training?
We can provide expert training and advice for the entire SOLIDWORKS Simulation suite in order to get you started or provide more in-depth training to solve tough engineering problems. Review the Simulation training courses we have to offer, which are available in-class or live online.
Of course if you need to purchase SOLIDWORKS Simulation software we can help with that too!
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: