On Wednesday November 16th, 2016 Javelin is sponsoring the first Ottawa SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (SWUGN) Meeting. The mandate of the SOLIDWORKS User Group Network is to provide an independent forum for local SOLIDWORKS users to discuss the software and exchange information freely. You don’t have to be an expert to attend. The SWUGN is open to all SOLIDWORKS enthusiasts!
There will be a number of presentations at the Ottawa SOLIDWORKS User Group Network Meeting, as well as snacks provided, all free of charge!
Date & Location
When: Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Where: Room T102, Algonquin College, 1385 Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa, ON.
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm – Light Dinner and Networking
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Launch of Ottawa SWUGN – Scott Macdonald, Product and Process Manager, Xenopus Inc.
- Scott will open up a round table discussion on how users are currently using SOLIDWORKS. Discussions will also cover what users expect from the group and look for suggestions on presentations, dates, times, and locations for future meetings.
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm – Top enhancements in the SOLIDWORKS 2017 innovation platform – Scott Lidgey, Javelin Technologies
- Scott Lidgey from Javelin Technologies will demonstrate the SOLIDWORKS 2017 Innovation Platform and some of the top enhancements that you don’t want to miss in the 22nd release of the software.
- See the intuitive interface enhancements and great layout tools with magnetic mates that help get your designs done faster.
- Learn how to protect your intellectual property as well as how to leverage other CAD data with the new 3D Interconnect.
- So many new enhancements…as a group we will discuss how to take full advantage of SOLIDWORKS 2017!
- 9:00pm – 9:30pm – Q & A, draw prizes, wrap up, next meeting date
If you are interested in attending this SOLIDWORKS User Group meeting please contact:
Scott Macdonald: email@example.com
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Resources
Access our resources page to get everything you need to learn what’s new in SOLIDWORKS 2017; including tech tips, demonstrations, and upcoming product webinars and events.
Get Certified SOLIDWORKS Services from Javelin
Javelin Experts can help you to: