Enabling remote access to design data is a must for every business, especially today. Now, you can connect your SOLIDWORKS data to the cloud and securely access it, along with additional design, simulation, manufacturing, and management tools, from anywhere with a browser. Get the facts on getting your SOLIDWORKS data connected today.
In the following on-demand webinar, TriMech Technical Manager and Elite Application Engineer, Matt Kokoski, discusses how the Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform can co-exist to improve your design process. SOLIDWORKS has become a popular choice for organizations when choosing an engineering content authoring tool, but when paired with 3DEXPERIENCE, you are increasing your ability for easy access as well as the ability to leverage your data for design, simulation, manufacturing and governance. He teaches you how they make the perfect pair to help you easily grow your business.
Collaborative Designer Overview
Watch the video to learn about:
- Saving your CAD data on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for easy access
- Reviewing tasks and opening design data on the platform without leaving SOLIDWORKS
- Enabling stakeholders to use your design and business data in the cloud while you simultaneously can work on SOLIDWORKS
- Sharing your CAD designs within your business ecosystems from any device at any time
- Searching, exploring and selecting relevant design contexts from a web browser and performing lifecycle operations
Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS Features
Access and share your SOLIDWORKS data securely on the cloud:
- Save on the Cloud: Save your CAD data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and make it available to all solutions on the platform.
- Review tasks and data: Review tasks and open design data on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform without leaving SOLIDWORKS.
- Share your SOLIDWORKS data: Enable stakeholders to use your design data along with all available business data in the cloud while you continue to work in SOLIDWORKS.
- Collaborate on any device: Share your SOLIDWORKS designs within your business ecosystem from any device, at any time.
- Perform Livecycle Operations: Search, explore, and select relevant design contexts from a web browser, and perform lifecycle operations including revise, release and lock/unlock.
- Manage on the Cloud: View, share, annotate, discuss and manage designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device with a web browser.
- Visualize online: Visualize 3D components instantly from any web-enabled device. Navigate tabular and 3D design data simultaneously and easily validate the differences between two product structures.
- Seamless Interaction: Avoid rework and data translation errors through seamless interaction with 3DEXPERIENCE design tools such as SOLIDWORKS 3D Creator and 3D Sculptor.
- Securely Manage & Revise: Securely manage your data and all facets of your product development process on the platform. Control revisions with specialized tools.
Interested in connecting SOLIDWORKS to the Cloud?
Discover SOLIDWORKS & 3DEXPERIENCE Works
Learn more about SOLIDWORKS cloud-based collaboration: