SOLIDWORKS Cloud Services
Javelin's Amazon Web Service (AWS) Certified Experts provide cloud infrastructure and application migration solutions to small and medium sized businesses. We can help you to Plan, Design, Build, Migrate, Run, Operate, and Optimize your cloud service.
For any stage of your cloud planning, adoption, or management process, you can rely on the Javelin AWS Team to help you achieve your goals.
Certified Services you can rely on
- Expert advice for the selection of AWS Services
- Connect your existing Network Infrastructure to AWS
- Installation and Setup of your chosen Cloud Solution
- System Health Check and Disaster Recovery Testing
- Help to run SOLIDWORKS Desktop and PDM on the Cloud
Choose a SOLIDWORKS Cloud Service
Evaluate, Setup and Support your Cloud Based Systems
Javelin Cloud Mentoring
1 ½ Day Service
Get the guidance you need to select of the right service levels from AWS Services. Our team will evaluate your existing PDM infrastructure and provide a future needs analysis including:
- Servers/Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Storage Needs
- Virtualized Hosts or Bare Metal
- Internal network cabling
- Routers and Switches
- External bandwidth requirements and availability
Match needs to AWS offerings:
- EC2 instance types
- EBS storage types
- Network Needs and Configuration
We also provide an AWS network diagram for a proposed infrastructure.
Javelin Cloud Network Configuration
½ Day Service
The Javelin team can build a seamless connection between AWS and your current network infrastructure. The service includes:
- Current infrastructure analysis
- Switching and Routing
- Network Speeds and Capacity
- VPN Appliances
- External Bandwidth Availability
- Hardware recommendations for Optimal Performance
- Hardware and Network configuration and testing
- Javelin Cloud Server Services
- Client-Side Configurations
- DNS Configurations
- Current infrastructure analysis
SOLIDWORKS PDM Cloud Implementation
1 hour planning meeting, ½ day of network configuration
Javelin AWS and SOLIDWORKS PDM Services Team will provide you with the network configuration that best suits your PDM requirements on the Cloud:
- AWS configuration and build out (SQL, PDM database and PDM Archive in place)
- Configure Amazon SNS for AWS notifications delivery
- Configure Amazon SES for PDM SMTP Notifications Delivery (if necessary)
- Configure AWS VPC for Delivery of PDM SMTP Notifications to OnPrem SMTP Server (if necessary)
- Create CloudWatch Alarms
- AWS Backup Configuration
Note: This is paired with a SOLIDWORKS PDM Implementation service. If you are planning to move an existing PDM system to the Cloud then additional migration services will be required.
Javelin Cloud Health Check
½ day Service
Analyze your existing system and provide you with a report. The service includes:
- On demand checkups (scheduled in advance as required)
- EC2 resource usage analysis
- Network usage analysis
- EBS Storage usage
Our team will also provide you with recommendations for upgrade/downgrade of EC2, EBS, or other Amazon resources.
Disaster Recovery Validation Service
2 day Service
Testing of backup systems to avoid major problems, typically includes 1 day to recreate, and 1 day testing.
- Verify consistency of backup data
- Recreate PDM environment and restore data
- Connect simulated client machines and test restored data
- Provide reporting on results
- Recommended annually
Additional Cloud Services
On an hourly basis
There are a number of IT services that our experts can provide you, these include:
- VPN Consulting Services
- Remote Desktop Tools Support
- Office 365 Administration
- PDM Administration
- Azure, AWS Administration
- Network Administration and Consultation
- Setup of a cloud based CAD workstation (such as SOLIDWORKS) featuring an Nvidia Tesla graphics processor
Why choose Javelin Cloud Services for your business
Getting the right System
Choosing the right Cloud System can be a challenge, our Cloud Experts will advise you on how your PDM system should be used and configured. So you can make the right decision on the best system to fit your business needs.
Certified Setup & Guidance
Gain confidence in the knowledge that a Certified AWS Expert with years of experience will be implementing your system. You will receive recommendations and advice on the configuration that best suits your requirements.
When you need computer power and content delivery AWS services provides you with sophisticated systems with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Need help with your Cloud System?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and speak to an expert