MySolidWorks Training contains a number of excellent self paced training videos explaining how to perform many common processes for SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional and Standard users. Presently there are 19 lessons available, including fundamentals such as:
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Windows Explorer Interface
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Log In/Log Out
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Check Out, Edit, Check In
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Add-In Interface
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Workflows
And more advanced lessons:
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Using Custom Search Cards
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Adding, Editing and Recalling Favorite Searches
- SOLIDWORKS PDM File History
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Copy/Move Tree
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Working with Named BOMs, BOM Versions and Comparing BOMs
Plus many more lessons for specific SOLIDWORKS PDM commands.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The SOLIDWORKS PDM lessons are available only for MySolidWorks Standard (or Professional) and/or customers with an active SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service account..
More information about MySolidWorks Standard
The MySolidWorks Standard package is included with your SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service and features:
- MySolidWorks Search – Get the best answers to questions from across all SOLIDWORKS community resources, Knowledge Base and advanced forum sections in one location
- 30+ hours of online SOLIDWORKS training content
- MySolidWorks Drive for sharing files
- Access to MySolidWorks Manufacturing Network
- Access to My VAR content including tech tips and articles
Looking for more SOLIDWORKS PDM Training?
We offer live online training and in-class training for SOLIDWORKS PDM for new and existing users and administrators. Learn more about the PDM courses we offer
Want to do more with SOLIDWORKS PDM?
Our Certified SOLIDWORKS PDM Experts can help you to: