Since 2001 DS SOLIDWORKS has invited users to submit and vote for a SOLIDWORKS enhancement idea for a future release of the software. Every year a top ten list of the submitted ideas is compiled and presented at SOLIDWORKS World.
This year’s SOLIDWORKS World Top Ten List is now open for submitting your ideas in preparation for SOLIDWORKS World 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California from February 5—8, 2017. During the event, the Top Ten user voted ideas from the SOLIDWORKS forum will be showcased.
The SOLIDWORKS World Top Ten List is YOUR wish list: More than 90% of the enhancements in SOLIDWORKS are directly requested by customers. This is your chance to have your voice heard. You are likely to see your idea or one you voted for in a future release of SOLIDWORKS, as that was the case for the vast majority of ideas on the Top Ten List in past years.
Submit your SOLIDWORKS enhancement idea
To submit your ideas:
- Visit the SOLIDWORKS forum here.
- Log in using your SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal account.
- Click on create an idea.
- Type your idea, add tags, and a category.
- Click Publish.
- December 15, 2016 is the end for new idea submissions.
- December 16, 2016 voting on all ideas begins.
- January 20, 2017 voting ends.
- February 7, 2017 the Top Ten Ideas are revealed at SOLIDWORKS World 2017