Oil and Gas
Meet your Challenges
The product development, equipment design, and systems engineering needs of manufacturers serving the oil and gas industry presents distinct challenges in today’s ever-evolving and increasingly multifaceted Canadian energy marketplace
By using 3D solutions from Javelin, engineers can meet emerging challenges at every stage of the development process: from conceptual and proposal development through validation, production, and implementation:
- Use the same 3D model for concept development, design automation, simulation, and communication, as well as for prototype development and product manufacturing.
- 3D solutions also facilitate more capable design data management, automated drawing generation, and documentation tools, our software enhances efficiencies and improves productivity.
- Speed your system development by using modular design, systems prefabrication, as well as design reuse, automation, and configuration concepts.
We can help your team to accelerate time-to-market, control development costs, improve product quality and innovation:
- TECHNOLOGY to design weldments, piping, and large assemblies. Validate your designs with class leading simulation tools.
- Automate your concept development PROCESS by finding, reusing, and reconfigure existing designs, while collaborating with strategic partners.
- MANUFACTURE prototypes with a metal 3D printer and streamline your manufacturing with knowledge based machining.
- PEOPLE solutions that give your team the skills they need to design and manufacture oil and gas systems and collaborate with other departments.
Industry Overview Demo
Learn how 3D tools help Oil and Gas Engineers design better products
Robust tools to create large assemblies, welded structures, and piping systems
The process of locating, extracting, transporting, refining, and distributing oil and gas typically requires the development of components and systems that can benefit from utilizing specialized weldment, piping, and large-assembly design tools.
Model, visualize, and evaluate the design of large assemblies. Plus the ability to create weldments and routed systems. Saving time and eliminating much of the guesswork involved in designing structural frames, pipe & tube routes.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation software allows engineers to accurately validate the loading and kinematics performance of oil and gas equipment and components, minimizing prototyping and build-and-break testing.
Manage, document, and communicate design data effectively
Oil and gas companies face competitive time pressures and require more collaborative development relationships, data reuse, modular design, and systems prefabrication. To complete their jobs effectively, engineers must have efficient data management, documentation creation, and design communication tools.
Automating manufacturing and production
After using 3D design tools to develop and validate designs, oil and gas companies can leverage 3D CAD data to automate manufacturing and production. Test and evaluate your designs with Desktop Metal 3D printers. And through the use of integrated CAM (computer-aided machining) software, CAD data can also help engineers automate machining and manufacturing of oil and gas components.
SOLIDWORKS CAM is a fully integrated, Knowledge Based technology that allows you to integrate 3D design and manufacturing processes under one system
Learn how to create, test, and communicate your oil and gas systems
Gain the skills you need to continually develop more complex products, equipment, and systems—faster, better, and more cost-effectively.
SOLIDWORKS Assembly Modeling course will teach you how to create and edit assembly mates, layouts, and best practices for managing large assemblies
The SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling course is for users who need to create complex parts and want to learn how to use more advanced features
In the SOLIDWORKS Weldments course you will learn how to create welded structures with standard structural members. Weld beads are also covered
The SOLIDWORKS Composer Essentials Course teaches you how to create 2D and 3D images, vector outputs, and animations from your existing CAD data
The SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional Course covers advanced FEA topics including heat transfer, frequency, fatigue, linear buckling & pressure vessels
Case Studies, News, White Papers, and related Oil & Gas content
Get more information on the benefits of using SOLIDWORKS software and 3D printers for the Oil & Gas:
Do you need a Oil & Gas solution?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered