BASE Support Removal Machine
Clean your 3D Printed Parts faster
The patent-pending BASE offers the largest envelope in the Support Removal series of machines and delivers uniform, high-quality results for every part, regardless of geometry, with short cycle times to meet high-volume production needs.
Rely on the patent-pending BASE Support Removal for superior support removal for all 3D printed materials, including FDM, SLA, PolyJet, CLIP, and more.
Post Processing Solution
Support Material Removal
- The BASE provides delicate to robust support removal with higher throughput using Volumetric Velocity Dispersion (VVD) technology to ensure complete part coverage.
- The system is ruggedly designed for the largest additive manufactured parts, with an envelope measuring 40″ L x 27.5″ W x 26″ H.
PostProcess has taken the guesswork out of post-printing by creating pre-programmed recipe formulations designed from data. Instead of trial and error resulting in scrapped parts or inconsistent results, you get the desired finish every time at the touch of a button.
By combining proprietary AUTOMAT3D™ software program with precisely controlled energy and exclusive eco-friendly detergents, the BASE delivers consistent, hands-free support removal for 3D printed parts. The solution accelerates your operations with features like intelligent cycle time programming, customizable settings, one-touch repeatability with recipe storage, and pre-programmed preventative maintenance schedules.
PostProcess have thought of all the ways to make your post-printing more efficient – built-in rinse capability to ensure detergent and residue are eliminated after the supports have been removed, a counter-weighted vertical sliding door, and a viewing window into the LED lighted chamber. Utilizing noise reducing features for a low dBa, the BASE All Process ensures minimal additional noise is added to your production floor environment.
All of the patent-pending engineered solutions have been developed for high-performance and optimized to use eco-friendly detergents and media. Detergents are available in pre-mixed 5 gallon and 55 gallon containers. Concentrated versions are also available.
BASE Support Removal Machine Features
- Volume Velocity Dispersion (VVD) technology
- Beckhoff™ digital interface
- Stainless steel envelope
- Textured powder coated enclosure
- Counter-weighted vertical sliding door
- Inline strainer
- Multiple fixtures available
- Casters for easy installation
Size and Weight
- Envelope: 40” L x 27 1/2” W x 26” H
- Machine closed door footprint: 67.75″ L x 37″ W x 85.25″ H
- Machine open door footprint: 67.75″ L x 83″ W x 97.25″ H
- Approximate Weight: 2500 lbs. empty; 2850 lbs. full
- Voltage: 208V 3 Phase
- Amperage: 60A
- Connector: 560P9W (IP67)
AUTOMAT3D™ Software Features
- Variable temperature (100-178°F)
- Programmable cycle time
- Proprietary Agitation Algorithms
- Polyjet Materials: PG1C Detergent
- SLA Materials: PG1.1C Detergent
- FDM Materials: PG2C Detergent
- Anti Foaming Agent: PG7 (optional)
- Emergency stop
- Compliant with all OSHA regulations
Why you need a BASE Support Removal Machine
3 Advantages of using an automated Support Removal Solution for 3D printed parts
1. Consistent Results
PostProcess ensures that supports on every part are consistently and completely removed — no breakage and no missed supports. Reliability that each part will be identical all the time, every time.
2. Reduced Cleaning Time
Whether production is in the tens, the hundreds or the thousands, throughput is crucial. PostProcess reduces the cycle time for removing supports and eliminates the manual post-printing ‘bottleneck’.
3. Greater Productivity
The PostProcess BASE Support Removal machine can work on numerous printed parts simultaneously. Enabling companies to focus on higher-value activities.
Other Support Material Removal Machines to consider
PostProcess Machines in the Design and Production Series
FORTI Support Removal
The FORTI uses agitated flow combined with advanced ultrasonics, heat, and specially formulated detergents for consistent, hands-free 3D printed support material removal.
DEMI Support Removal
The DEMI Production Series 3D Printing Support Removal machine provides an envelope sized for a few large or several small 3D printed parts.
DECI Support Removal
The DECI Production Series 3D Printing Support Removal machine provides an envelope sized for a few large or several small 3d printed parts.
DECI Duo Cleaning & Surface Finishing
The Hybrid DECI Duo automated 3D printed part support removal and surface finishing machine is a multi-functioning system for all your post-processing needs.