Trade-in a Fortus, Dimension or uPrint
Receive US$20K OFF MSRP on a new Stratasys F370CR FDM machine with the trade-in of any Fortus, Dimension, or uPrint 3D printer.
ACT NOW, this special offer ends June 30, 2023.
Take a look at the Stratasys F123CR (Composite Ready) Series
Supplement your fixture and part fabrication with FDM composite 3D printing to gain speed, throughput, and cost benefits:
Meet deadlines and stay on budget with high-strength composite printing.
Make work holding fixtures, soft jaws, and component parts with composite 3D printing in a fraction of the time and cost it takes to machine a metal equivalent. F123CR printers supplement traditional fabrication technologies, allowing industrial manufacturers to replace metal components with high-strength 3D printed composite parts.
This accelerates throughput while avoiding the opportunity cost of using production resources or the lead time of outsourcing.
Stratasys F123CR Series Key Features
F123CR composite series printers have multiple features designed for ease of use and high uptime:
The fully heated build chamber enables consistent print results with multiple infills from sparse to fully dense.
A built-in camera provides visual remote print monitoring, plus GrabCAD Print™ and Insight™ software provide a simple workflow and in-depth print process control.
Auto changeover capability on the Stratasys F370CR extends print times and printers are mounted on casters for easy mobility.
The Stratasys F123CR series gives the option of up to 8 different Fused Deposition Modeling materials (ABS-CF10, ABS-ESD7, ABS-M30, ASA, PC-ABS, TPU 92A, Diran 410MF07, FDM Nylon-CF10) along with easy-to-remove soluble support material.
Stratasys F123CR Series Specifications
Choose from the F190™CR or the F370®CR composite printers:
|Feature||Stratasys F190CR||Stratasys F370CR|
|Model Materials||ABS-M30, ASA, FDM® TPU 92A, ABS-CF10, FDM Nylon-CF10||ABS-M30, ASA, FDM TPU 92A, ABS-ESD7™, PC-ABS™, Diran™ 410MF07, ABS-CF10, FDM Nylon-CF10|
|Material Delivery||2 material spool bays, 1 for model, 1 for support located in a drawer on the front of the unit||4 material spool bays, 2 for model, 2 for support located in a drawer on the front of the unit|
|Software||GrabCAD Print software, MTConnect enabled||GrabCAD Print and Insight software, MTConnect enabled|
|Build Tray Dimensions||305 mm x 254 mm x 305 mm (12 x 10 x 12 in.)||355 mm x 254 mm x 355 mm (14 x 10 x 14 in.)|
|System size & weight||1626 x 864 x 711 mm (64 x 34 x 28 in.) 500 lbs ( 227 Kg)|
|Accuracy||Parts are produced within an accuracy of +/- .200 mm (.008 in), or +/- .002 mm/mm
(.002 in/in), whichever is greater
|Network Connectivity||Wired: TCP/IP protocols at 100 Mbps minimum 100 base T, Ethernet protocol, RJ45 connector
Wireless-ready: IEEE 802.11n, g, or b; Authentication: WPA2-PSK, 802.1x EAP Encryption:
|Operating Environment||Operating: Temperature: 15 – 30 ºC (59 – 86 ºF), Humidity: 30 – 70% RH
Storage: Temperature: 0 – 35 ºC (32 – 95 ºF), Humidity: 20 – 90% RH
|Power Requirements||100-132V/15A or 200–240V/7A. 50/60 Hz|
|Operating System||Windows 10 (64 bit only) and Window 11 with a minimum of 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)|
|Layer Thickness||0.013 in.
|FDM TPU 92A||•||•|
|FDM Nylon-CF102 (2)||•||•||•|
- Hardened print head is recommended for extended head life but will also operate using standard F123 and ABS-CF10 print heads.
- Dedicated FDM Nylon-CF10 hardened print head required.
Materials available for the Stratasys F123CR
Learn more about Stratasys F123CR materials
Stratasys ABS-CF10 combines standard ABS 3D printing material with 10% chopped carbon fiber, 50% stiffer and 15% stronger than standard ABS
ABS-ESD7 thermoplastic Stratasys 3D printing material has static dissipative properties for applications where a static charge can damage products, impair their performance or cause an explosion.
ABS-M30 is ideal for conceptual modeling, functional prototyping, manufacturing tools and production parts. ABS-M30 has greater strength than standard ABS.
Outdoor-use production parts benefit from the strength, colour choice and UV resistance of ASA material
Diran 410MF07 is a nylon-based thermoplastic FDM material. Typical applications include jigs, fixtures and other forms of general manufacturing tooling.
Stratasys FDM Nylon-CF10 is a composite material combining a blended nylon polymer with chopped carbon fiber enhancing strength and rigidity
FDM TPU 92A
FDM TPU 92A brings the benefits of elastomers to Stratasys FDM 3D printing and offers the capability to quickly produce large and complex elastomer parts.
Stratasys F123 Series Benefits
Designed for the way you work, it’s a smart business move:
Simple Setup & Operation
- GrabCAD Print software makes setting up print jobs simple, just import the part’s CAD file and the software generates toolpaths and supports
- Multiple resolutions will print from the same print head, avoiding tooling changes
- Press print and walk away. No oversight needed until print job is complete.
- The F370CR features auto-changeover, meaning you won’t have to interrupt a build to refill materials
- Supplement traditional fabrication technologies with composite 3D printing
- Replace traditionally metal components with high-strength 3D printed composite parts
- Avoid opportunity cost of using limited production resources or the lead time of outsourcing
- Produce fixtures, soft jaws, component parts and more using composite 3D printing for a fraction of the time and cost compared to metal machining
- Strong functional prototypes and end use parts
- Stratasys F123CR printers are built on the same platform as the proven F123 Series, with a verified 99%- uptime and a 99%-dimensional repeatability performance*
- Combining hardened components and print heads, sealed, desiccated filament bays, and a fully heated build chamber to offer unmatched reliability
- New heads designed for printing composite materials with extended life
*Stratasys 2020 Repeatability and Reliability study for F370, Fortus 450mc and F900 printers.
3D Printer Services
3D Printing Productivity and maintenance with Javelin services
With our 3D Printer Subscription Service, you have access to extensive help from our 3D Printing experts. Which will enhance your hardware investment and guide you through development challenges.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Onsite Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of 3D printer software updates and technical tips and tricks.
Learn about our 3D Printer Subscription Service »
Maintenance & Materials
When you purchase a new 3D printer from Javelin, our service contracts give you predictable maintenance costs and simplified purchasing cycles for spare parts, service and consumables/material.
- Annual onsite service of your machine
- Get replacement 3D printer materials and parts directly from us
Exclusive pricing for Education
Contact us to learn more about educational pricing and maintenance contracts for educational institutions.
3D Printer Training
Our exclusive 3D Printing training and mentoring will show you how to optimize and 3D Print your 3D models more cost effectively to become an Additive Manufacturing expert:
- Learn how to print Your 3D designs with confidence
- Understand 3D printing technology and material usage
- Reduce your 3D printing time and costs
Is the Stratasys F123CR right for you?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered