SOLIDWORKS CAM Training
Javelin provides comprehensive instructor led training courses for SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard and SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional. The following courses are available:
SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard
The SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard course teaches you how to generate, modify and post process 2.5 axis milling toolpaths used for the machining of SOLIDWORKS part files
Choose from three different training methods available to you
Receive SOLIDWORKS training as a group in a traditional classroom environment.
Classes can be taken in one of our 12 training locations across Canada using SOLIDWORKS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With our online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the SOLIDWORKS training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses are typically half day sessions.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Onsite at your location
Receive training at your place of work. This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
Do you need a Custom Training course?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered