End of Year Promotions
- BOGO Offer: Buy SWOOD Design with 3 years maintenance, get one SWOOD Design for FREE!
- SAVE $2500 when you Buy one SWOOD Design and one SWOOD CAM and one SWOOD Nesting!
ACT NOW, this special offer ends December 25, 2022.
What is SWOOD?
SWOOD is a suite of woodworking design and manufacturing tools for SOLIDWORKS. Easily complete your woodworking projects with features dedicated to wood and panel processing, SWOOD makes it easier and faster to make production ready designs.
Woodworking software inside SOLIDWORKS
SWOOD meets all of your woodworking project needs with tools for 3D design, production documentation, CNC machining, Nesting, Automation, and Timber Construction.
SWOOD works right inside of SOLIDWORKS making it easy to use and very intuitive. The SOLIDWORKS and SWOOD provides woodworkers with a dynamic and interactive environment with collaborative working and 3D parametric modeling for all the wood cabinetry, product, and construction needs.
The SWOOD add-in for SOLIDWORKS provides woodworking CAD, CAM, and Automation tools to compete your projects faster.
SWOOD Design allows you to quickly and easily create cabinetry and wooden products within the SOLIDWORKS 3D environment utilizing the core parametric capabilities. A complete drag and drop hardware library is included plus connectors, materials, cut lists, BOMs, and customized reporting.
SWOOD CAM provides the machining and manufacturing tools for all your wood projects. SWOOD CAM manages CNC machines and their specific technology. You can create your programs and production documents directly from within SOLIDWORKS.
SWOOD Nesting is an add-on module for SWOOD CAM. It allows you to accurately nest your project parts onto wood panels for manufacture. Thanks to the nesting technology your wood panels will be optimized and material waste is reduced.
SWOOD Center Service is a configurator that enables production automation on a large scale and can be linked to one of your company databases (ERP or MES).
SWOOD BW (Beam & Wall) is software dedicated to timber and frame construction. Thanks to the 3D parametric design capabilities, SWOOD BW allows you to design your frame and produce the required build documentation.
Make all of your wooden products faster and easier with tailored software
Woodworking Process Specific Tools
With process specific tools it's never been easier to complete your woodworking projects with parametric models and production drawings. SWOOD includes:
- Panel management: laminate, grain direction, material production info.
- Edge-banding: Design feature of well-formed edge-bands on panels edges.
- Connectors: Insertion of parametric fittings between panels.
- Library: Drag and drop insertion of objects and associated machining in cubic context, includes drawers, doors, shelves and partitions.
- Production data extraction: Cut list, hardware list, panel list, costing etc.
SWOOD provides CAM and Nesting capabilities for all your wood production needs:
- CNC Machine Control for 3 to 5 axis continuous.
- CNC Program Generation: Interfaces (woodWOP, BSolid, Maestro, Xilog, ImaWOP, BiesseWorks, TPA, NC-Hops...).
- Post-Processor Control (Homag, Biesse, SCM, IMA, Holzer, Felder, Masterwood, Maka...)
- Dedicated Woodworking Tools Library: Drilling block, aggregates, horizontal spindle, edgebanding aggregates.
- Trajectories Simulation with Material Removal.
- Automatic and Detailed Production Data: Cut lists, Program lists, Tools lists, and Labels.
- Automatic Nesting, material optimization and reporting.
Design Timber Structures faster
Help reduce design errors and ensure that your structures are cut and assembled correctly.
- Geometric Analysis and shape recognition.
- Several export configurations (Beams & Walls).
- Quick and easy modifications.
- Complete associativity thanks to the SOLIDWORKS integration.
Extend the capabilities of SWOOD with the power of SOLIDWORKS
Marketing Content Creation
As SWOOD works natively inside SOLIDWORKS you can take advantage of the existing add-in tools included with SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium — including SOLIDWORKS Visualize to generate realistic imagery and animations for sales and marketing.
Assembly & User Manual
Create user manuals and assembly instructions for your wood products with SWOOD documentation tools.
Ensure that your products are not only manufactured correctly but also assembled and used correctly by end-users and customers with the reports and documentation generated by SWOOD.
Control & Collaboration
The current SWOOD version is always backward-compatible with the previous two versions of SOLIDWORKS allowing you to work with others easily.
Plus SWOOD incudes SOLIDWORKS PDM integration allowing you to integrate SWOOD into your current process and ensure revision and change management for your project.
"Javelin’s quick response time, sales and technical support are all very good. We implemented SOLIDWORKS in 1998 and to date, remain a satisfied customer"
Brad Toole, Engineering Manager
Breaker Technology Ltd.
"The time we save using SOLIDWORKS and doing our own 3D printing helps us validate designs quickly to meet demanding project deadlines"
Ron Ryan, Fabrication Group Manager
"SOLIDWORKS has definitely brought something different to the Solar Industry. Our U.S. counterparts use 2D, but they will be switching to 3D soon"
Chris White, Design & Technical Manager
“Javelin is an easily accessible reseller who is supportive, knowledgeable and professional. Keep up the Gold Standard level of service.”
Michael Fernando, Tool & Die Designer
Theta Industries Inc.
“SOLIDWORKS is now the de facto standard and Javelin is one of the best SOLIDWORKS resellers. How can you go wrong with a de facto standard on both the reseller and the software?”
John Leavitt, Owner
“Javelin staff and technical support are excellent. They are knowledgeable, helpful and thorough. Technical questions are always answered; either immediately or in a timely manner.”
Christa Carey, Technical Support Manager
“We rely heavily on our software to keep us profitable, and Javelin is always in the background keeping ProVantage running.”
Peter Graham, Engineering Manager
"Javelin does far more than sell software and 3D printers. They provide team support and resources, when there were technical challenges, Javelin stepped up and made it right."
Timm Williams, Partner
"Evolve Design Solutions appreciates the excellent customer service, product knowledge and technical support provided by Javelin, our SOLIDWORKS Value Added Reseller (VAR).”
Aldo Balatti, Principal
Evolve Design Solutions
“Javelin offers the complete package; good products, good service and value for what you need. They’re a great bunch of people who are always willing to help you out.”
Mark McCumber, Senior Designer
F-B Tool & Die Limited
"As far as Javelin goes, they’re really nice guys. Excellent technical support is provided by a consistent group of people. Reasonable, low pressure sales support is also appreciated."
Mike McGuire, President
"I’ve been a believer in SOLIDWORKS PDM since day one because it’s been effective since day one"
Ray Minato, President
Inertia Engineering + Design
"Javelin seems to make an extra effort to ensure that the software’s capabilities are being maximized to benefit the customer.”
Darryl Turrie, Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer
MacLean Engineering & Marketing Co. Limited
"Javelin employees are friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond with effective solutions, and ZEC Wind Power is very pleased to be affiliated with this company."
Michelle El-Hage, Designer
ZEC Wind Power
SOLIDWORKS Services included
Improve your performance and productivity with Javelin services
With SOLIDWORKS Subscription Service, you have access to extensive help from our SOLIDWORKS experts. Which will enhance your software investment and guide you through development challenges.
- Live Technical Support from our certified support team.
- Remote Support to solve your technical issue right on your machine.
- Regular Communication of software updates and technical tips and tricks.
Upgrades & Resources
Enjoy the latest version of your software and direct access to a comprehensive library of drawings, parts, assemblies, and features contributed by users around the globe.
- Automatic Upgrades to the most Up-to-date Version of your SOLIDWORKS software.
- FREE access to the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal for Macros, Documentation, and the ability to submit Enhancement Requests.
- Full access to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base for Articles, Tech Tips, and Best Practices.
Online Training & Certification
A SolidProfessor and a MySolidWorks online account is included with your subscription service where you can get answers, stay current, and sharpen your design skills with online training:
- SolidProfessor includes 15K+ online tutorial videos.
- FREE access to SOLIDWORKS testing and certification to help you become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) or Professional (CSWP).
Interested in SWOOD Woodworking Software?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered