If you are thinking about introducing Additive Manufacturing to you business, we can help. The Additive Manufacturing Transition Toolkit provides you with the research information you need; plus a process plan for facilitating the addition of Additive Manufacturing technology is outlined below:
Javelin Additive Manufacturing Transition Process
We have helped hundreds of Canadian businesses introduce Additive Manufacturing to their business. The process is a combination of understanding your current practices and transitioning you and your processes:
- Our team will conduct an analysis of your business and determine the best solution for you by:
- Determining how your company operates from initial design to product completion at the manufacturing stage.
- Learning what challenges your team faces
- Discovering your requirements and best practices required for your use of Additive Manufacturing.
- Providing a ROI report that details exactly how long it will take to see the benefits of your investment.
- We can develop a custom training curriculum that best meets your business requirements; and gets your team up and running quickly.
- Mentor your team on tools and techniques for leveraging your new technology.
Why partner with us?
Javelin Technologies has over two decades of experience finding the best in class 3D solutions to meet the growing demands of Canadian designers and manufacturers.
- Javelin is the largest Canadian value-added reseller (VAR) with 9 offices from coast to coast supporting over 6,000 Canadian product design and engineering businesses.
- A technical account manager will partner with you to find the best solutions and provide you with a plan to meet your goals.
- Award winning, certified technical support staff are there to help you make the switch and support your business moving forward.
Get started today, pick the Toolbox links shown, and contact us to help you introduce Additive Manufacturing »
Access our Additive Manufacturing Transition Toolkit Resources
Pick the links below to access related white papers, product information, and customer case studies to learn about other Canadian companies that have introduced Additive Manufacturing to their business:
- White Paper: Additive Trends in Aerospace - Leading the Way
- Data Sheet: Fortus 900mc Data Sheet
- Pricing: Fortus 900mc Pricing
- Customer Case Studies: