SOLIDWORKS has a plethora of tools right at your fingertips. Sometimes, when it comes to modeling surface metal, we need to get creative with how to generate unique parts. Let us help you discover the array of surfacing options available in the software.
Featured in this sheet metal webinar
In this webinar, Justin will cover:
- Create a sheet metal part based off the face of a different part
- Use surfacing to create odd forming in the sheet metal part
- Flatten a sheet metal part made with surfacing
- Convert surfaces into sheet metal
- Use other surfacing tools you may not be familiar with
About The Presenter
Justin Lingerfelt, Solutions Consultant
Justin has been with TriMech for six years, is a certified SOLIDWORKS expert, and has six years of prior experience as a Mechanical Designer on a range of projects from satellites to drones to pneumatic systems and everything in between. Justin relied on this experience to deliver meaningful insights to help our clients be more productive.