GrabCAD Print is a cloud-based solution that brings connectivity and accessibility to 3D printing. GrabCAD Print software is available for most of the Stratasys 3D Printer range.
The current workflow for 3D printing with Stratasys CatalystEX software is relatively simple but GrabCAD Print takes it to another level by reducing the traditional 3D print preparation whilst providing intelligence for printer usage so your team can get quality prints, faster. Watch the video below to learn more about the new software:
A smooth 3D printing workflow
Get the 3D printed parts you want, obstacle-free.
- Print directly from CAD: GrabCAD Print allows you to print directly from your favorite professional CAD formats, saving hours of time usually spent converting and fixing STL files.
- Get started fast: Lean on smart default settings, tooltips, and notifications to guide you through a seamless printing process.
- See what you’re making: Work with detailed views of your model, tray, and slice preview so you can make necessary adjustments before going to print.
Get more from your printers
Optimize your resources with a management view of all printers and jobs.
- Organize print queues: Maximize print scheduling based on machine availability, estimated job duration, and other key considerations.
- Monitor material levels: Know how much material remains for each printer so you can plan and budget.
- Stay up to date: Notifications let you know when your print is complete (or if an error has occurred) so you can act accordingly.
Print from anywhere
Let anyone on your team experience the benefits of 3D printing.
- Print from any device: The software is cloud-connected so you can access it directly from any browser on your device of choice.
- Schedule and monitor remotely: Access and print to any supported printer in your company, even if it’s in a different geographic location.
- Minimal training required: A straightforward interface makes professional 3D printing as easy as loading a part and clicking print.
Conventional Design-to-Print Workflow
Streamlined Design-to-Print Workflow with GrabCAD Print™
Interested in GrabCAD Print?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered