GrabCAD Shop simplifies the 3D printing shop workflow for engineers, designers and shop operators. Reduce time wasted trying to keep track of 3D print requests. Get your prints when you need them.
Watch the video below to see a quick demo on how to use GrabCAD Shop:
Consider your current process
- How are you managing incoming print jobs and files now?
- How many requests for jobs do you receive in an average week?
- Are you using multiple applications to track jobs, costs, communicate requirements and job process?
A typical shop wastes 15% of the week tracking down work order requirements and communicating status between engineers, designers and operators.
3D printing shop management software
Easy and intuitive to use for designers, engineers and shop operators
- Simple work order management – Engineers, designers and shop operators save time by sharing a common workspace to simplify print work requests.
- Improve communication & collaboration – GrabCAD Shop simplifies your 3D printing shop workflow by substantially improving the way your teams manage and collaborate on prototyping work orders.
- Eliminate complex infrastructure – GrabCAD Shop is a web-based application that doesn’t require IT assistance or expensive infrastructure costs. Within minutes, you can personalize your shop with custom branding and available technologies.
Simplified order process, made for 3D printing shops
Manage incoming orders
GrabCAD Shop makes it easy to manage 3D printing requests by organizing orders in one place. Shop operators can then estimate costs, update statuses, edit details and fulfill the orders efficiently.
Reduce time to print
Shop operators save time working on print orders by accessing print work requests, CAD files, and project specs all in one space.
Connect all of your machines
GrabCAD Shop is pre-populated with Stratasys® printers and materials, and provides the ability to add third party printers and traditional fabrication technology.
Set print job expectations
Easily communicate your shop’s resources, cost estimates and deadlines so that your engineers and designers can understand how and when their order will be fulfilled. Collaboration and communication features are available directly in the work order.
Easy to use
GrabCAD Shop is web-hosted software so there’s no complex installation process. You don’t even need IT administrators to download the software. Shop operators can create shops and invite teams to participate in less than 30 minutes.
Give GrabCAD Shop a try
Register here to start your trial. GrabCAD shop works with all additive manufacturing systems including CNC machines and non-Stratasys printers.
Want to learn more about how to efficiently manage a 3D printing lab? Watch this on-demand webinar.
Interested in GrabCAD Shop?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered