The additive manufacturing team at Javelin-Cimetrix is ready to show off its newly expanded industrial 3D printing lab. The grand opening event is scheduled for Wednesday, May 15, from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
The improved lab at Javelin’s Oakville, Ontario location is three times larger than the previous lab and will include some of the most popular additive manufacturing systems. Javelin will display industry leading and market proven technology from Stratasys (Polyjet and FDM) and the exciting new office-friendly Desktop Metal Studio System for 3D printing in metal.
The former lab space will include a part finishing area and have space to demonstrate Artec handheld 3D scanning technique and reverse engineering applications. A display of finished parts will give visitors a chance to see and touch an impressive variety of the latest additive manufacturing materials and uses.
This expanded capacity will help Javelin-Cimetrix meet increasing demand from customers across North America who need additive manufacturing services and expertise. Besides selling and supporting additive manufacturing systems, Javelin advises on and makes quality advanced prototypes, tooling, manufacturing aids, low-volume production, and end-use parts. For customers considering bringing a machine in house, the lab will offer a chance to see the equipment in action and learn about the benefits and applications for their business.
- Special event: Grand opening of the newly expanded additive manufacturing lab at the Javelin Technologies Oakville location; event will include guided tours, demonstrations, short presentations, viewing of sample tooling and parts, networking, and refreshments
- Special guest: Ric Fulop, CEO and co-founder of Desktop Metal
- When: Wednesday, May 15, 2019, from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Javelin Technologies, 3457 Superior Court, Unit 1, Oakville, ON L6L 0C4 (south of the QEW, just east of Burloak Dr.)
- Register Now for the Grand Opening Event