Got drawing issues? One of the biggest issues that our customers face is a disconnect between the design and manufacturing departments. Javelin’s SOLIDWORKS Drawings Service is customized to solve your unique drawing production and manufacturing issues.
In this on-demand webinar, Javelin’s certified SOLIDWORKS Expert and Training Process Consultant; Jamie Hill, will demonstrate what Javelin’s Drawing Service can do for you!
Key topics in the SOLIDWORKS Drawings tutorial
During this 45 minute on-demand webinar, we look at:
- Custom property propagation
- Advanced select tools
- Predefined tolerancing
- Automatic note block generation
- Predefined GD&T
- Predefined Drawing Views
- Quickset print options
- And more!
The SOLIDWORKS Drawings Service will help
- Optimize your process: Learn a process that better connects your engineering/design team with manufacturing.
- Save costs: Reduce the number of drawing revisions by ensuring the use of standards and tolerances.
- Save time: Reduce the amount of time spent creating, revising, and annotating production drawings.
Meet the SOLIDWORKS Drawings expert
Jamie Hill – Training Process Consultant at Javelin
Jamie is a Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert with over a decade of professional experience and education in mechanical engineering, manufacturing and design.
SOLIDWORKS Drawings Service
Optimize your production drawing creation process with expert training & consulting.