Unmatched Product Realism
More than 10 million designers and producers around the world rely on PANTONE products and services to help define, communicate and control colour from inspiration to realization.
PANTONE is a standardized colour matching system, utilizing a numbering system to identify colours providing a universal language of colour. Stratasys® has designed the first PANTONE Validated™ 3D printers on the market.
Create prototypes that look, feel and operate like finished products, without the need for painting or assembly, thanks to a wide range of material properties. With astounding colour combinations to choose from and multi-material capability, the Stratasys 3D printers allow you to bring even your most imaginative ideas to life.
Discover Pantone Colour 3D Printing in the videos below:
Why is PANTONE important?
- Reduce manual post-processing delays; eliminate hand-painting entirely.
- Brands and manufacturers can sync decisions across locations and through every stage of the design process.
- Use a universal term for unique colors instead of lengthy discussions about concepts/ideas.
- See and approve an exact prototype before you start manufacturing.
- Avoid making a prototype that doesn’t match the design intent.
Episode 1: Validation Process
- This is the first additive manufacturing technology that offers professional design realism. Pantone, a leading global authority on professional colour standards in multiple vertical industries helps designers, modelers, and manufacturers all over the world accurately define, communicate, and consistently reproduce colours.
- Using a simple workflow, Stratasys CMYK colors can be matched to 1,970 printable Pantone Colours, Solid Coated and SkinTones™.
- 3D printing with Pantone reduces time and costs significantly and ensures superior color fidelity.
Episode 2: Ease of Workflow
- Streamline your workflow with GrabCAD Print™. GrabCAD Print allows you to print directly from your favorite professional CAD formats, saving hours of time usually spent converting and fixing STL files.
- Matching PANTONE Colours is a single-click step in GrabCAD Print, eliminating time-consuming painting or trial-and-error colour matching.
- Lean on smart default settings, tooltips and notifications to guide you through a seamless printing process.
- Work with detailed views of your model, tray, and slice preview so you can make necessary adjustments before going to print.
Episode 3: Business Benefits
- With extensive true-to-life Pantone Matching System (PMS) colour options, you can integrate vibrant colours into multi-material models.
- Also, mimic textures such as leather, wood, etc.
- Producing prototypes with different colour shades is costly, with colour matching you can get the right shade the first time reducing your costs.
- Conveying a specific colour or providing physical examples of the intended colour can be misinterpreted. With validated colour you can be sure you get the correct colour applied to your models.
Elevating design with Pantone 3D Printing
In this eBook learn how realistic 3D printing benefits Consumer Product Design, Health Care & Education.
How to Elevate Design and Prototyping with 3D Printing
- Designers, educators and the medical community arguably share a common desire: to find better tools that help them solve their challenges in a more creative, nimble and cost-effective way.
- Although a 3D printer won’t solve all of the world’s problems, the right 3D printer can radically change the design process, ultimately resulting in better products. It can bring about more effective medical tools. And it can foster new, insightful research.
- In this eBook, you will learn how 3D printing with highly realistic models benefits consumer product design, medical outcomes and education, and one 3D printer that helps make it all happen.