The right technology, for the right application.
Despite the advantages that additive manufacturing has to offer, there are times when conventional manufacturing is the right solution. We have partnered with North America’s leaders in manufacturing to provide a complete range of part production services. Let us take the guesswork out of finding the right manufacturing solution for your project.
Innovative Manufacturing Solutions
- New master pattern production method for fast turn-around and consistent delivery.
- Less expensive solutions from the combination of additive and traditional methods of production
- Machine custom tooling faster and more cost effectively with industry-leading equipment.
- Deliver high quality repeatable plastic parts with injection molding.
We work with Stratasys Direct Manufacturing Services to provide the best solution for Canadians
Why Conventional Manufacturing?
Your project may need the tried-and-true methods of traditional manufacturing; our conventional technologies are here to help.
Conventional manufacturing services include:
Cost effective manufacturing
Utilized as a means to large volumes of productions components, these conventional manufacturing methods create quality, cost-effective parts at higher quantities.
In a changing manufacturing landscape, Stratasys reports that they have seen the greatest value come from components that marry both additive and traditional methods of production. From highly-accurate prototypes to full production runs, the Stratasys suite of conventional technologies help deliver parts for every stage of the product development life cycle.
30 Years of Experience
- Stratasys Direct Manufacturing Services are backed by the largest fleet of machines in North America.
- They have nearly thirty years in the industry and a team of engineers ready to assist with every step of your project.
- Working with customers across a variety of industries, Stratasys have developed thorough methods to provide solutions for fast tooling and complementary post-processing in order to serve your versatile needs.
- With ISO 9001 quality certifications, the team of experts won’t rest until your requirements for precise parts are met.
Responsive and Fast
- Years of experience has made Stratasys Direct one of the most responsive and fastest conventional manufacturing operators in the business.
- Whatever your project need, Stratasys Direct won’t rest until your requirements are met.
Stratasys Direct Manufacturing leverage seven manufacturing locations and the largest capacity in North America to ensure every customers’ project is a success. Serving tens of thousands of customers at all stages of product development, Stratasys Direct make it easier for businesses to bring quality products to market faster.
Conventional Manufacturing Services
Services to deliver parts for every stage of your product development life cycle
CNC Machining Services
In partnership with Stratasys we offer a variety of CNC Machining services including Milling, Turning, Cutting, and Surface Finishing
Injection Molding Services
In partnership with Stratasys Direct Manufacturing we offer low to high-volume injection molding that supports the needs of any size of company.
Do you need Conventional Manufacturing Services?
Call us free at 1-800-298-6437 and speak to an expert