SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition 2017 is here! The software includes more value than ever before! SOLIDWORKS Education Edition now includes SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional. It’s easier than ever to teach design, mechatronics, and robotics all in one simple interface.
Also included this year are SOLIDWORKS Composer and SOLIDWORKS Visualize, world-class documentation and rendering are now at your fingertips. Plus you and your students can now access over 300 videos and connect to our worldwide user community through MySolidWorks. Allowing you to get started and learn new capabilities quickly and easily.
SOLIDWORKS is used by over 3 million students to get the best jobs and the best careers. Whether you are teaching students to create single components or incredibly complex equipment; SOLIDWORKS Education Edition delivers easy-to-use tools to help students turn ideas into higher-quality products.
Included with SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2017
This year’s edition contains the tools your students need and more, such as:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools) NEW!
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools) NEW!
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize (develop rich, photo quality content) NEW!
- MySolidWorks Standard (your connection to everything SOLIDWORKS) NEW! Online resource to get answers to SOLIDWORKS questions
- Features over 320 product tutorial videos
- Includes SOLIDWORKS Certified Associate (CSWA) prep course
- Students use your schools’ free home use licenses
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Academic Certification
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional – Academic Certification NEW! After attaining a CSWA certification students can also go for the CSWP academic certification
With SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2016-2017, you can:
- Solve complex design challenges faster and earlier
- Streamline your parallel design processes
- Connect electrical and mechanical design seamlessly
- Collaborate and share data across multiple disciplines
- Focus on design, not on CAD
Combine SOLIDWORKS with MakerBot 3D Printing
Javelin is also a Stratasys/MakerBot 3D printer supplier and we can help you to create programs that combine SOLIDWORKS 3D design with 3D printing to spark students’ imagination. Combined 3D programs allow students to build problem-solving & teamwork skills, and help them become interested in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics). Watch the video below to learn how the UNH Tech Camp encourages STEM to middle school students using SOLIDWORKS Education software and MakerBot 3D printers.
Javelin Technologies is Canada’s leading 3D technology company for 3D CAD and 3D printing. Javelin was recently selected as an OECM supplier partner and a preferred SOLIDWORKS Educational Reseller.
Contact us to learn how SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2016-2017 and MakerBot 3D printers can help your students to work smarter, create innovative products faster, and stay focused on design.