With SOLIDWORKS® Education Edition 2019-2020, your students will learn the design and engineering skills they need to jump start their careers. The next generation of engineers and designers must be equipped to solve problems skillfully and efficiently.
The SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2019-2020 provides students and educators professional software, local support and a connection to a massive user community to help your students take their next career steps with confidence.
Included in the latest release
The Education Edition includes over 12 products that allow students to conceptualize, create, validate, communicate, manage, and transform ideas into great designs. The SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2019-2020 includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (non-linear FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation, Electronics Cooling Module and HVAC module (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools)
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Professional (integrate design and manufacturing processes)
- SOLIDWORKS Model Based Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize Professional, Visualize Boost (develop rich, photo-quality content)
- MySolidWorks for Students (resources for all things SOLIDWORKS)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools)
The SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2019-2020 provides students and educators with professional software, local support, and a connection to a massive user community to help students take their next career steps with confidence. Additional benefits include:
- Over 15 SOLIDWORKS Certifications**; including the CSWA-Academic and the CSWP-Academic exams. SOLIDWORKS Certifications help students prove to potential employers that they are not only proficient with SOLIDWORKS software, but also know how to design and analyze their ideas using industry-standard best practices.
- Access to My SolidWorks Professional for Students with over 600 product tutorial videos that cover a broad range of SOLIDWORKS topics, providing your students the perfect platform to build their careers. CSWA and CSWP exam prep courses are included.
Explore SOLIDWORKS Education Edition 2019-2020 and give your students the competitive advantage of learning the most widely-used 3D design software in the world.
** Students may take SOLIDWORKS certification exams for free, if their school is a SOLIDWORKS Academic Certification Provider and currently on subscription.
Javelin is Canada’s leading 3D technology company for 3D CAD and 3D printing. Javelin is an OECM supplier partner and a preferred SOLIDWORKS Educational Reseller.