There are two distinct versions of SOLIDWORKS software…the traditional SOLIDWORKS Desktop version and the new cloud 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Offers. But which version is right for you?
Download our SOLIDWORKS Comparison White Paper
Complete the form to learn about the differences between the SOLIDWORKS desktop version and the cloud version with our comparison white paper, we have included the following:
- The different types of Named User Licensing and Service Charges available
- Canadian dollar pricing for SOLIDWORKS licenses
- A Feature Matrix to determine which SOLIDWORKS version is right for you
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Take a first look at SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE solutions in the video below:
Benefits of SOLIDWORKS Software
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software enables you and your team to quickly transform new ideas into great products:
- Quickly create, validate, communicate, and manage your entire product development process.
- With Heads-up User Interaction, Instant 3D Modeling, intuitive display control functions, and customizable shortcut menus, you can keep clicks and mouse travel to a minimum.
- Includes the validation tools you need to ensure that products will meet or exceed performance requirements before you 3D print your prototypes.
Find more resources for topic: