Does your company design similar products just at different sizes and configurations? Maybe your sales process involves repeated quote drawings. If these components take up a lot of time to make small changes, over and over again, then stay tuned to see an amazing solution that will not only improve productivity, but potentially change how you do business at sales, dealer and even consumer level. In this video Vicky Guignard senior applications specialist at Javelin Technologies, will demonstrate how DriveWorks automation software helps to reduce repetitive tasks and speed up the sales process.
Speed up the Sales Process with DriveWorks Automation Video
Automating your design process lets you create custom designs quickly and efficiently. Automation is ideal for Same but Different design, where new orders or new products are based on a variation of your existing designs.
Use DriveWorks design automation software to free up engineers from repetitive design tasks, enhance product quality and reduce errors. Save time and reduce development costs whilst increasing productivity. Automatically generate 2D and 3D drawings of your SOLIDWORKS CAD models, sales quotes, letters and manufacturing data.
Online Product Configurator
Providing an Online Product Configurator for your sales team, distributors and even customers to use is a very powerful sales tool. Use it to guide non-technical people through the custom product options available, provide a fast response to sales inquiries and configure accurate quotes quickly.
Whether your engineers and sales teams are in house, out in the field, or you work through dealers and distributors, a product configurator will let you create custom designs and a custom response quickly and professionally.
Entry level design automation included in every license of SOLIDWORKS®
DriveWorksXpress is easy to use design automation tool that allows you to quickly and accurately create multiple variations of your SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies and drawings.
If you offer many different product options or every customer order is bespoke, DriveWorksXpress can help you capture your design rules, recreate variations of existing designs, reduce repetitive tasks, save time, and improve product quality.
- Capture and re-use your design knowledge
- Incorporate design rules to minimize errors and the cost of mistakes
- Automate repetitive tasks to reduce design time when specifying new variants
- Liberate design engineers from repetitive tasks to concentrate on new and special designs
The quick and easy way to create and preview custom products inside SOLIDWORKS®
DriveWorks Solo is the easy-to-use design automation solution that allows design engineers and product designers to quickly and easily create and configure custom products inside SOLIDWORKS. With DriveWorks Solo you can reduce the cost of custom designs, respond quickly to sales inquiries, reduce repetitive tasks, and enhance product quality.
From one simple input form, DriveWorks Solo can quickly generate 3D models, 2D drawings, a bill of materials, sales quote, cover letter and more, automatically.
A DriveWorks Solo design automation project is easy to set up, easy to manage, and easy to use. You can set up a project once, and run it as many times as you like, fill out the form, and quickly generate multiple new versions of your designs along with any manufacturing or sales documentation.
- Capture the dimensions, features and components you want to drive in SOLIDWORKS
- Create dynamic, data-driven forms to input the values that drive your design
- Build design rules to drive your models using the values entered on the form
- Run the project again and again to create custom manufacturing files and quotes
- Capture and re-use your design knowledge
- Incorporate design rules to reduce errors and rework, and improve product quality
- Automate repetitive tasks to reduce design time
- Free up design engineers to focus on improving product quality and designing new products
- Create sales proposals quickly, win more business, and increase profit margins
The easy to use online product configurator for desktop, mobile and tablet.
The ability to configure, price and quote (CPQ) easily has become essential for manufacturing companies of all sizes, in all industries. Customized products are becoming the norm. Transform the way you do business by closing the gap between initial sales inquiry and manufactured product with DriveWorks Pro for SOLIDWORKS.
If you have sales reps or dealers that work remotely, then you should consider a CPQ Online Configurator that presents a web-based interface. The configurator can also be launched from within a Customer Resource Management (CRM) system like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Meet the increasing demand for custom products to gain a competitive edge.
- Generate quotes in record time.
- Reduce the cost of custom designs.
- As an online tool you will allow anyone to access the product configurator
- Present your configurable products in a web browser as 3D interactive models rather than static 2D images.
Contact us for more information or to speak with one of our technical experts.
Find more resources for topic:
Interested in Speed up the Sales Process with DriveWorks Automation?
Call us free at 1-877-219-6757 and get your questions answered