TriMech Technical Manager – 3DEXPERIENCE, Matt Kokoski, presents some of the key enhancements to 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS Cloud and how they benefit the design process. Discover new tools that allow collaboration with users outside of 3DEXPERIENCE platform, improvements to the user Interface, and functionality that has been added to the browser-based design roles. He will also highlight some usability tips to help organize and find data.
During this 3DEXPERIENCE Webinar you will learn:
- How to navigate the additions to the interface
- How to create a data package to send to an outside user
- Organize data using Bookmarks
- Additions to the browser-based design roles
- How to create a drawing in Manufacturing Definition Creator
This TriMech Solution Webinar is presented by:
Matt Kokoski, Technical Manager – 3DEXPERIENCE
Matt has 20+ years as a SOLIDWORKS Application Engineer helping, training and supporting customers in a wide range of industries. He has experience designing in the automotive and agricultural machinery markets. He is a CSWE, Elite Application Engineer and Technical Manager for the Mid-Atlantic region.