3DEXPERIENCE WORKS is a portfolio of solutions combining with ease-of-use of SOLIDWORKS with the power and breadth of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
During this 16 minute session, Certified SOLIDWORKS Expert Scott Lidgey, will take us on a tour through the 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS landscape with the help of three common characters who are collaborating on the cloud; Designer, Manager and Engineer. “Experience” the platform through these specific roles:
Connect SOLIDWORKS 2021 to the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform:
With 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS 2021 your product development process can happen anywhere. You will solve more complex design challenges. You can accelerate innovation together.
3DEXPERIENCE WORKS includes:
- ENOVIAworks is a SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE PDM / PLM portfolio of connected, powerful and collaborative Data and Product Lifecycle Management solutions on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. It empowers your team to collaborate and share your SOLIDWORKS® 3D designs and data on the cloud.
- SOLIDWORKS Cloud Apps accelerate your design process with rapid iteration on design solutions and real-time collaboration helping your organization deliver innovative products to market faster:
- SOLIDWORKS 3D Creator (xDesign App) is a browser-based 3D modeling solution that enables designers and engineers to create, review and evaluate 3D models through easy-to-use parametric modeling capabilities. Essentially 3D Creator is an online version of SOLIDWORKS desktop.
- SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor (xShape App) is a browser-based 3D subdivision modeling solution that enables industrial designers, engineers and artists to create stylized ergonomically or organically shaped models faster and more easily than traditional parametric tools.
- SOLIDWORKS 3D SheetMetal Creator is an intuitive, browser-based solution that offers associative parametric sheet metal design capabilities to build components, assemblies and enclosures. Its specialized, all-in-one 3D sheet metal design environment helps you streamline how you create, store, share, validate and manage designs, and bring sheet metal products to market faster.
- SIMULIAworks is a portfolio of connected, powerful and collaborative simulation solutions on the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE® platform. Extend SOLIDWORKS Simulation to conduct structural static, frequency, buckling, modal dynamic response, and structural-thermal analysis of parts and assemblies.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
The Presenter: Scott Lidgey, CSWE
Scott Lidgey has over 20 years of experience in inspiring 3D technology solutions in countless design industries. “SOLIDWORKS 98 was the first time I was introduced the greatest CAD tool ever. Within the first hour of using it I was sold.”
Watch more Virtual Tech Conference session videos: